@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
until you read the last book
Ok now I’m confused.
And libby doesn’t have book three. And the roads are bad. Lol I might just end up getting a audible free trial.
I must know.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for your response!
I pretty much got everything you said 😅
Don’t worry about a long response, those are the best ones. 🙂
I haven’t read Harry Potter either. I don’t know a lot about it and why I never read it, but I trust my parents discernment to tell us not too.
I’ve been talking with my sister, she writes too. We…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @folith-feolin @koshka @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @starofthenorth
Thank you all for your replies! I enjoyed reading them.
Take a look at how the Bible portrays evil. Does this book do the same?
That’s such a great way to sum it up!
-
Felicity replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
A song that describes a lot of my teenage characters is My Place In This World by Micheal W. Smith. I would recommend this song to ALL TEENS and young adults everywhere because it is so true and so relatable.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love this!! Each chapter gets better and better! You did really good showing the sibling dynamic.
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it. Yes, I have seven siblings so writing about sibling dynamics comes somewhat naturally. 😀
That sounds like our house 😂. I love to draw, and my little brother is always drawing on my…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol ok I was just checking because you said you liked thriller (perhaps I’m mixing people up too, we’ve had a lot of new people) and generally I don’t read that genre.
Curious to see what happens next!
🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Realized I might want to tag you too 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
This is an interesting topic that I’ve been thinking a lot about recently, too.
I’ve never written anything that I would call dark or explicitly creepy (though of course all books have some tension and maybe scary moments).
However I do write fantasy, and I know that some people wouldn’t agree that that is morally okay. I…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, it was fun to read! Sometimes it’s hard to read a book with an old writing style, but I liked this one!
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @starofthenorth @Folith-feolin @ava-blue @arien @kathleenramm @felicity @esther-c
@Anyone!
And yeah I tagged some people I’m not friends with… hi! 🙂 want your opinion!
Ok so, this may be a controversial topic, but I want to know what y’all think. Since being…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve only written a little his-fic, but your idea sounds super interesting!
I’m glad you’re planning on writing a Confederate soldier and not making him a bad guy. I think our world needs to learn that not all people related to a cause are automatically evil even if the cause itself is.
I think I already like your characters! It would…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 10 months ago
When I was little I was super introverted (like I didn’t want to walk around church by myself, I was that shy). Now I do like having people around and getting a weekly dose of society lol 🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Those two are my absolute favorite favorite characters of LotR. Admittedly I’ve only read the books, but that means I have a closer appreciation for what the author intended, right?
Yup. Technically you’re right. 😀
Sam is so wonderful, and I believe he’s the main character.
Wait, you really think Tolkien wrote Sam as the main cha…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Storyline help! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Personally I think implants of any kind are super creepy, but that’s just me. Maybe that’s what you’re going for 😂 But if it was going to be a headband, there would have to be a way that the villain could make people wear them. Maybe the headbands can’t be removed or something. But do whatever you want!
I don’t think people would…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm @sarafini @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Let’s see . . .
My characters Christopher, Elena, Alexander, Cara, and maybe Briana are extroverts. Andrea, Michael, and Jade are introverts.
But sometimes a character changes throughout the book, you know? I’m more of an introvert myself, so it’s funny more of my characters are extroverts . . .
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! More chapters! 🙂
You plot seems really interesting so far!
A couple things I noticed:
He smiled again and said, “You’re the best.” Ami blushed slightly. They sat in silence until Ami said, “You know the riddle that Bayron Len told me, I may have it figured out… So, he said that he knows there’s a cure. He wants me to find it. I…
- Load More
