@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your selected genres. Sounds like just about anything could happen in it so…
Working off @mineralizedwritings genius idea, how about the fountain isn’t a water fountain, but an odorless, clear poison fountain? (there’s your horror element).
If you wanted to do talking animals and the waffle house, you could write it from…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE*
That was epic!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen pictures of ALL your characters ALL together so it was really grand and gives me an overall view of your books!
My absolute favorite is…the pic of November when he’s older…yeah. And Paxton. <3 And Luna…okay, and Nyx too. <3 <3 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh…. favorite dystopian, well I haven’t read that many. I’ve read city of ember, it was major inspiration for my story. That might have been the first time I felt “Hooked” while reading. I mean the hardy boys got me hooked, but not inspired. It just felt alive. Sadly I didn’t like the sequels, but I felt it was a really good…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Lol, yeah, wouldn’t you?! JK. She’s pretty fun, but yeah, she doesn’t talk to me as much any more🤷♀️. But that’s okay. I’ve got you guys!!
Yeah, I get that. 😅
Sometimes I wish I could go back to people I knew ages ago and just ask them what about me turned them off. Like, am I too weird? Not that it mat…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks yeah, isn’t she?!
Now I want to post some of my characters’ photos! I know, I already did, but I can do it again, right? 😂
Of course! We want to see yours again!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it!!!! THANK YOU!
Oh, Lyaksandro? You don’t have to worry about him…yet. 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@feilicty
Yeah! Happy to be of encouragement!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Not sure how much I’ll change, I might wait until I’m done with the first draft and have a better feel for the direction.
I’ll probobly go with the afterthoughts or afterthoughts, it seems to be what people like the best.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’ll probobly go with that one, It seems to be the general consensus. Oh Thanks for the support!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Fine by me!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @Lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @keilah-h @loopylin Sorry if I missed anyone!
Tauren and Lesli
“Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”
Tauren glances upwards. A large reptilian eye peers in through the tall stained glass window to their left.
He breaths. Caught in a sliver of silence before the pan…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no, @arien just can’t keep any secrets!! Sorry Erica….I feel ya. 😀
🤣🤣
Heh, actually, you don’t seem to mind that much…
-
Erica replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there!
So . . . I don’t really have any ideas . . . too busy trying to come up with ideas for my own book . . .
But if I think of any I’ll hop on and tell you!
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister keeps telling on me!! I’m hiding in the opposite corner with a blanket over my head right now . . . Ack, my crush just entered the room. I’m peeking at him and he’s looking at me and we are totally not looking at each other . . .
Lol, that’s the way it works with us. 🤣😍😁
-
Erica replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! It’s working now.
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I like the name Elena’s name!
Thanks! It’s the Spanish version of Helen, which is interesting.
-
Erica replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Your revised plot sounds great! I like Afterthoughts the best, I think.
Sometimes it’s hard to change things in your plot/story (that’s why my first book still sounds like a nine-year-old’s writings lol) So good for you for sticking with it! 😊
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you. I’m humbled to be able to bring what’s happening to a more personal level. I believe there’s so many stories to be told and many things we can learn from the people who live through these things.
Oh you wrote po polsku!!!!!!!!!!!
Nie ma za co!!! (Literally translated: There’s nothing to be thankful for. But it means you’re…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love the meaning of Christopher!! Christ-bearer. I didn’t know it meant that!
Yeah, it’s nice! I love the name. I’ve also seen it meant “follower of Christ.” Too bad my character isn’t a Christian (fantasy story, I don’t include religion).
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
These pictures are all showing up super big lol!
Michael: (Alex and Briana’s 15-yr-old brother)

- Load More
