@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And I’m not offended. I love
debatesargumentsdiscussions like this! -
Felicity replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…very interesting topic going on here. I think I’ll jump in if I may. I’ve never read KOTLC or Harry Potter, but I have read LoTR.
And yes, I’m one of those people who tells everybody not to read/watch Harry Potter because of witchcraft, without having a solid argument behind my reasoning. (bad, bad thing. Why…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I wright better tired too, but I write slowly.
-
Felicity replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
I write best when I’m tired and writing fast. Don’t ask me why. It’s weird, but *shrug* it works. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it! 😁 Different opinions are fine XD Better to be honest about how you feel!
Yeah, that’s true. Thanks for understanding!
This is all dependent on you and what you want your book to be. Everyone’s going to have differing opinions, and it also comes down the tone of the book 😊
Agreed. Sometim…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
And I wrote some stories about my stuffed animals. Later I tried to write a novel about a cowgirl. *hides in shame* I was a horse-crazy 8 or 9-yr-old, okay?
Don’t hide! That’s really sweet! 😀 My sister is nine and horse-crazy too!!
I started writing because I had stories to tell. Even before I knew how to write, I made up stories in my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think I just threw the hot sauce part in there, because they are really afraid of their foster parents, especially Iris, And I don’t think they would actually do it. But I’m struggling with just how violent and abusive the parents are. They’re enough for the siblings to be afraid of them, but I don’t feel very comfort…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Helping you mom with Christmas is great! Maybe Matthew and Lyla will just quietly follow the group for awhile Xd)
Lesli and Tauren
Lesli listens carefully to the conversation about magic and dragons.
“Woah!” She looks over at the crystal in Lunas hand. “Does that do something?”
Tauren stands…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, you’ve never heard a Tauren Wells song?! 😲
Here’s a great one:
( @orielle21 have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ll keep it in mind! I think I need to develop the history of people who have done this before Layson, and maybe I’ll use one of there names in combination with the stuff here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Fun topic, thanks! 😀
I started writing this past July, but had been involved with writing for a bit longer. My sister has been writing for a long time, and I liked to talk stories with her and help her come up with plot ideas. I thought it was super cool, but didn’t have a story of my own. Previous to that, my sister and I would make…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not trying to be rude or anything 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Kids breaking rules is basically standard in all books where kids go to fantasy schools.
I think that’s @arien ‘s point. Just because it’s super common doesn’t make it right.
That just doesn’t seem right to me. The breaking rules and getting away with it was a big problem for my parents, which is why I wasn’t allowed to read Har…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I probably should be going to bed…
it’s 9. I’m trying not to wait until I’m exhausted these days 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok lol.
After light or loopy get back I might bring him in XD
I just rp’d so I’m going to wait for someone else
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“M-magic?” Mathew stutters.
Tauren’s eyes grow wide.
“Woah, I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine how…awful that must have been.” He tries to keep pity out of his tone, but it comes out in his facial expression anyways.
The rest of the group remains silent.
(Ok are they going to look for food, or…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it! 😁 Different opinions are fine XD
Better to be honest about how you feel!
-
Felicity replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
I just read what Mineralized said, and *chuckles nervously*, what I said totally contradicted it. I hadn’t even read her post yet, and wasn’t purposely trying to disagree.
However…
I appreciated the hot sauce part, because it makes me as the reader feel good that they paid Walter back. But I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
