@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6
“Hey that wasn’t too bad!” Lesli says, her heart beating with the exhilaration of adventure.
Tauren gives her a look.
“What?” Lesli crosses her arms. “Not too bad.”
“He’s scary.” Tauren says quietly glancing around the group for others of the same opinion.
His eyes meet Paxton’s.
Obviously he agree’s
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Oh… that is a problem XD
Maybe they have to search for a undergound passage to travel under the dragon, and run into some lost charries in the dark down there?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh you said until midnight! XD that’s not horrible, I was thinking one! Ok, I might get up at 11:30 to write with yall. I’ll just have to get ready for church today so I can sleep in.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow… sounds like fun… and I’m on a writing roll. How about this… I might half do it, because that sounds great… but I love my sleep 😂 I kinda get suuuuper tired before bed, then sometimes get more energy later during the night. I might get up at 12:30 to write with you guys!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I recently saw this in the young writers Instagram, and I think I might do it! I came back here because I remembered you talking about it! I wish they had some more info on the website about it, but hey, worth a shot right? Will you be there? I’m still not sure if I’m doing it… but it seems like a great opportunity to stretch myself.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great books there! I haven’t heard of most of them! The city of Ember is a all time favorite for me though. I think it’s time for a reread of that one XD
I see you have some of the ascension (or was it ascendance? Idk, the one with false prince in it.) series, how do you like it? I’m considering reading it, I’ve heard others say…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I meant to say this but it deleted it.
What was your favorite book?
Least favorite?
What books do you want to read in 2023?
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone
Thanks for the support. I guess I just need to practice some more! I’m a perfectionist, so . . . yeah.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I was totally shocked when I saw it! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
YES!! I love talking about drawing, prepare for a rant 😂
My drawing greatly improved after learning proportions and musculature. That sounds super boring, ik, but it’s a lot of fun when you get it right. You don’t have to guess what shoulders look like, because you know the major muscles and where they go. Then, you can adjust…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It undid the italics when I pasted it into the KP box. 🙂😳
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here goes.
The Foundling and Other Tales of Prydain, by Lloyd Alexander
The Journal Is Important, by Emily Bergren
Kingdom’s Dawn, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Hope, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Edge, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Call, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Quest, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Reign, by Chuck Black
A Little Princess, by Frances Hod…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I believe last year there was a topic of the week for discussing the books we’ve all read this year. I really looked forward to being able to be a part of it (I made a list of every book I read this year!) but seeing how it’s the last day of 2022 (THAT was weird to say!!) and I don’t think anyone’s doing topic of the weeks (topics of the week?)…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @ava-blue @loopylin @others
So I used to draw a lot, but I’ve gotten kinda frustrated 🙂
I always tried to draw very realistically, and I found books by Lee Hammond, who draws super realistically. Like it’s crazy. It’s soo realistic. (Mostly graphite, but also colored pencil)
I can do it when I have…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t read much about worm holes but that would be cool!
You know, there’d be quite a lot of stuff inside a black hole . . . spaceships . . . rocks . . . planets . . . stars . . . etc. . . .
I’m still in the very early stages and I probably won’t write it for a while. But it’s fun to think about.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
Anyone want to play?
Or is this getting boring for you guys? 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Here on Kp, we like to ask people a lot of random questions when they join to get to know them better 😉
Have you made a “start here” entry post? It’s the best way to get to know everyone here and have them get to know you, and you’ll get to answer fun questions about your wip and stuffs.
If you click…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, thats a cool name!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭
Oh my! I gotta say, what a plot! Like, I’m soooo intrigued! It’s so interesting- I love plots that have a villain that has a reason for their actions.
Wow, this sounds like an amazing book!!!
Like she’s mean because of her bitterness! Poor Paxton 😥 I wish I could give him a hug! How old is he when he meets Luna? Tell me if…[Read more]
- Load More
