@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I actually tried to read that word at the bottom and was utterly confused. I can’t believe I forgot eniminiminymo (how to spell lol) like I genuinely forgot about it until now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! We’ll see what happens with it. I like having multiple project to switch between, but finishing a older one is great! Oh exciting, starting a sequel? That’s a big step!
And yeah I don’t have a title yet XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I made him for the castle, anyone can write him as long as he doesn’t cause too much harm, I gave him a bit of backstory but feel free to add too it. He’s basically just a instigator XD he’s got some motives though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m not suggesting you do this. But i only have one WIP atm, so I’m starting another one for the new year! It’s a choose your own adventure, and I’m super excited about it. Here’s the ending if you fail, not sure why I wrote this first.
Basically you are a prince sent on a quest to warn your sister who is staying in a another land that it…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I saw both of those but didn’t know how to incorporate them into my story. 😉😂😂
Haha, I don’t think much about the story, just the characters. 😂🤣😁
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks so much! It was so fun to make 😊😍
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @orielle23 @power @felicity @lightoverdarkness6
Happy New Year peeps!
Ick. I don’t like peeps.
Sorry, I’m in a weird mood.
ANYWAY . . .
I fell asleep at *coughs* 11:58. But @arien woke me up by shoving her notebook in my face at midnight.
I didn’t do too much writing. But I stayed up. And thankfully…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Also some others to say hi:
@sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @power @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @booksandbeakers @diving-into-the-future @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica, lover of fish/corals/sponges/little blue blobs that nobody knows what they are/blobfish/octopuses/etc.!
I also write fantasy. And science fiction. And historical fiction.
Questions!
1. Have you ever gone ice skating?
2. What’s your favorite Olympic sport?
3. Who’s your favorite character to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭 PAX!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!
All those things you mentioned sound great, I think you’re in the right place! I’m mineralizedwritings, dystopian author, artist (character art mostly), speedcuber and nature lover! I also like to read.
A couple questions:
1. What is your current wip about?
2. What is your favorite character from your story to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton shrugs.
“We’re talking about books? I like the voyage of the dawn treader.” Tauren says.
“That book was depressing.” Lesli says.
“I liked it.” He adds with a shrug.
Lesli is 18 and Tauren is 16!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, they are very interesting! I’d love to tell you more about them!
I must preface this with a fair warning:
The Haikyuu fandom is toxic, (like most anime/manga fandoms) steer clear. I can’t even type a characters name into the google search bar without a inappropriate search suggestion coming up. If you have questions, I’m happy to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You too! Happy new year!
Ok so problem… we’re all in different time zones! XD So it won’t be really real time midnight writing. But that’s alright.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s 9… I’ve got awhile to go if I want to be up at 12…XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @everybody
Happy New Year fellow writers!!
I haven’t been on here the last couple days because we have family over. I’ve also been trying to finish one of my WIP’s before 2023….but that didn’t end up happening. (I have a half of a chapter left!!!)
One of my New Year’s writing goals is to write for at least an hour every week day. I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD is Lesli like Jocelyn?
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli says. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looks up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudges his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren sits down on the ground, following the rest. Lesli sits down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Oh goodness… I feel like I could sleep. How long have I been awake for?
She glances down at Tauren’s watch.
Wow, that all happened so fast. It’s only been a few hours, but it feels…[Read more]
- Load More
