@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I’m excited to see what the future holds too! Especially for Tauren!
You’re writing is so worth it!!!! 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yup, that’s it. I love the siblings in it too!!!
*hugs Lyaksandro and Nataliya and apologizes for neglecting them the past couple weeks*
I’m probobly working on my main WIP, but I might do some book 3 scenes that have been on my mind lately.
Oh good! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I’m super excited for ya’ll to see what’s going to happen! (Not that I have it all figured out yet 😅🤣) and thanks for reading, It means a lot to me that you guys want to spend you time that way!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I gotta be careful what I share here, with the trigger warnings and stuff XD I
The sharing was mostly about if people put links on here to other things that explain what they’re talking about. As for talking about your characters, you’re welcome to share whatever you what, but you can add trigger warnings if you think it needs…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey Mineralized!!!!!! I missed reading your story the last couple chapters but I got caught up today. 🙂 I love the way you’re building tension and bringing all the character’s perspectives in. Great job on the word count milestone!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
*party noises* *standing ovation* *a literal round of applause/claps in a circle*
Thank you!! XD
– You’ve mentioned a couple times (I don’t remember if it was in this draft or not) that Layson is a dad. But in this draft, Layson is living at his mom’s house, and I don’t hear mentions of his daughter. So… is this when he’s a kid? (This is…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! That’s interesting about your characters. It’s basically all my oc Kaine for me. Ok also Kieryn. Kendrick is the worst off, but his plot is directly tied to Kaines. Book 3 is basically a whole plot around mental health and healing. I like to think my books get slightly more serious with each, although dystopian, book one is…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! Yeah, even if it doesn’t have a ‘label’ you’re still welcome to talk about their struggles. =)
Thanks, just saw a commonality and thought it’d be interesting to talk about it.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I share chapters of my wip here (Afterthoughts” working title) occasionally (perhaps you’ve already read it and I didn’t know XD) if you are interested, I’ll keep tagging you. Critiques are welcome! Id recommend starting at the beginning if you feel like reading, no pressure though!
I have been reading it and enjoying it!
[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I joined a few months ago so you probably haven’t met me yet either. I write Historical and Contemporary Fiction. Along with writing I love homesteading and baking Polish desserts. 😀
Nice to meet you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! Overcome is the one you posted some chapters of, right? I love the siblings in that one!
I’m probobly working on my main WIP, but I might do some book 3 scenes that have been on my mind lately.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Felicity, a wannabe published author, homesteader and follower of Jesus. I am always encouraged to meet people who share the goal of writing God-honoring fiction!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Felicity, a wannabe published author, homesteader and follower of Jesus. I am currently writing novels, but I have written poetry in the past and enjoyed it very much. My favorite poetry is what my Grandfather writes. He writes poems about everything…but always finds a way to make it uplifting and encouraging.
Welcome to KP!!!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @mineralizedwritings
Same thing- confirmation email and nothing else…I’m pretty sure they’ll send us info tomorrow. I’m super excited!
I’ll probably work on finishing the second book in my Nordic/Medieval trilogy and my HF WIP Overcome.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Light are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Well apparently I can’t tag more than 10 in forum guidelines… uh Idk I’m going to try to tag people I know read it or asked me to tag them? It’s still more than 10 😅 tell me if any of yall want me to stop tagging you!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @felicity @arien @booksandbeakers @star…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! My sister is doing it as well. Sisters and friends for the win XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I think putting this in the Character Forum makes sense since the characters are going to be the ones having these things. If not, oh well. I tried.
And now for tags: @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @orielle21 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @folith-feolin @otherworldly-historian @mineralizedwritings
If I’ve tagged you and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My first time too! 😀
My sister and her friends from another christian writing forum will be doing it too, so I’m excited who I’ll have for teammates!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm confused. in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh rats. KP must’ve decided the forum looked tasty, then.
Hmph. I’ll go re-make it. Thanks for the help!
And by the way, I love your plot twists and characters. Grimm and Paxton are my favorites. *insert heart*
- Load More
