@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@ladric
Hello and welcome to the world of the KeePers! I’m glad to meet another sister in Christ! I’m a home school graduate, a want-to-get-published-soon authoress, and a homesteader (think gardening, canning, etc..)
Your co-authored book about the two sisters sounds very interesting. I’m currently trying to finish book two in a medieval…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
XD Yeah, I end up either finding them and being like “WOAH THAT’S EPIC” or end up with placeholders that stick…*looking at you, Derek*…or end up only knowing what they look like and what their relation is to the characters that are named or their place in the story. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
XD
Same, or they get named according to their relation to the character’s I’ve already named. Like so-&-so’s parents, so-&-so’s obnoxious fruit-selling uncle, etc.
Occasionally, they’ll be given filler normal people names… but then those stick and I’m like “….WHAT HAVE I DONE?” -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
I think about it too much every time. This is the reasons very few characters in my story actually have names, and I only have one country name, and the book isn’t titled…. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
You are so good at the subtle romance between Ev and Ami, it’s really cute!!
If you are just sharing and not wanting critiques, that’s ok feel free to let me know, I just love giving them XD
Sometimes in various scenes with Ev and his Dad, with the whole forgiveness arc, I feel like there isn’t a distinction between forgiveness and…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Sure, you can tag me! (I just need to catch up a lot. XD) Congradulations on 21 chapters! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
(Ps we only get notifications you replied to us if you tag us, I’m @mineralizedwritings )
1. My favorite theme for books is action and adventure, sprinkled with humor.
Nice choice!
2. Yeah, I like snakes! Some of them look awesom!
Yeah, snakes are the best. 😃🐍🐍
3. Boom, by Italobrothersmusic, the German kind.
Cool!
How…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool!
Teilo is the ex-prince. Luca is a side character who is very…highly energetic and mischievous.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21
I like it! The very first part is giving me Pevensie vibes. XD -
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini @booksandbeakers @whalekeeper @charityanne
Do you think we’re allowed to post the link on here to invite other people?
On the Announcments page they said:
If you have any writing friends who aren’t a part of CWW yet, remember that it isn’t too late for them to join! The additional boost they can give your teams may be what you need to…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I wasn’t clear about that! Yes….it is a time travel story. So, all the stories in this series that I plan to share are going to begin with a character in the present. They will then be transported back in time to some historical event. Whether they return to the present is for the reader to find out. 🙂 I don’t focus much on how t…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Greetings and salutations!
Nice to meet you. =)
I’m Gwyndalf the Wise, fellow human being, piano player, and also like to write fantasy/fiction.
1. When you say medical history, do you mean the history of medicine? (Trying to figure out what you’re referring to, XD)
2. What’s your co-written story about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oreille21
Lol yeah! Let’s see what my rank becomes!
Yeah, I did pick up on it but some of that is because of some random comment you made about writing guy characters awhile back.
Also, I’m pretty aware of that happening because it shows very much in both my sister and I’s writing, it’s a major teasing point for us.
TaurenXD
Like you…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
The story I am working on is called Of a Flock. It’s a fanfiction now (About Dream), but I’ll change it to make it original. But it’s basically a story about a teenage boy who is running from the law. A large bounty is over his head, and five Hunters are constantly chasing him, determined to get the money. The book starts with…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Loved it! Was kinda disappointing that ship didn’t work out…
Speaking of which, I think I’ve noticed something about your writing. 😂
James and Jonath… act really similar.
🤔🤨
You got a type? XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello hello! I’m Lesli mintz from cww. I’m on a slight internet break, so don’t expect a lot of chatter XD. Had to stop by and say hi though!
A couple ask the newbie questions:
(Oh also a dragon book sounds cool!)
1. what is your favorite theme for your books?
2. are snakes cool?
3. Favorite music?
Same…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I only have more of that in like the really stressful or despair moments, but most of it is normal style writing, I think? I Might have a weird writing style.
XD I do the same thing, it’s only the length of it in that format that makes it difficult for me to read.
And thank you so much! I enjoy making both collages and aesthetic…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21
I like it! I am slightly confused, though… Is this a time-travel story or the character was daydreaming about what this town would’ve been like or something else entirely?And I’d love to hear about the Hobbit one.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep… that was kind of a rant and maybe I went a little off topic. But that’s okay. 😉
It was a rant I needed to hear. Thanks! =)
I’ve subscribed, now.
- Load More

