@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll wait until @godlyfantasy12 responds. If she’d rather just continue with you, I’ll get them to join Leon and his family. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
Thanks! =)@princesachronicle22
XD Yay! Heh, I should have the actual picture done by sometime next week, if I use my free time wisely. XD@mineralizedwritings
Thanks! And I’ll try to remember not to do that. XD I don’t remember specifically how I reply to your art other than I love it XD@ava-blue
Thanks! Yeah, I was trying to figure…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! *round of applause*
Only the mice could have heard the pitter patter of feet on the floor as a young boy crept from his sisters’ room and made a silent bee line for his uncle’s bookshelf……..
XD I would’ve done the same thing.
I am confused on one part though (not a fault of yours, I just don’t remember) what are the red…[Read more]
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve recently discovered (thanks to my Dad) ….Anthony Esolen, my now favorite non-fiction author. I started reading his book “Out of the Ashes” about rebuilding American culture and traditions, and loved it! If you’re reading this, you should check it out. 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah the j’s are pronounced “ja” except more like the french j’s.
Ah…interesting. I learned a bit of French in High School, but got stuck on how to pronounce the r’s correctly, so I sort of gave up. I’m learning Polish now. Surprisingly, it’s coming easier to me than French.
I saw in one of your posts that you are learnin…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome, Esther!!!! Congrats!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally understand! Thanks for letting us know! 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s ok! What you said is so true! Many types of art!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I suppose I can say I’m a college student too… I’m doing a dual credit program to save money right now. 🙂
Wow, you sound busy!! Hope you find some time to write, it’s such a comforting process sometimes (not when your character runs away with the pen XD)
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, but people call me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings76
Ah yes. The freedomwriter-mineral tag
😂😂🤣😆
but in truth it’s just kinda my way of complimenting sometimes! But ur so sweet and I get what you mean by it 😊 I’m a lot more confident in myself then I used to be tho so I like to think my comments don’t actually caring meaning but yea…I’ll try to remember…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
On No I think I might have come off wrong!! I’ll just be blunt about it so people get what I mean:
‘I could never do that’ gets on my nerves a bit lol 😂 Thank you guys for understanding XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Ok so I just tagged the most frequent people on this forum, it doesn’t mean much so don’t worry about if I tagged you or not! 🙂
May I ask… could you guys not compare your art level to mine when you compliment something…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
So…I haven’t finished the picture of Mayvee yet…but here’s some goofy behind-the-scenes drawings of me trying to figure out the best way to color her. XD

-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I hate the monkey too. I never thought of him as a main character because he was a villian. The last battle was my least favorite book because it was so dark but it had a beautiful ending.
Yeah. It wasn’t my favorite…but I liked it better than A Horse and His Boy
*runs before the Horse and His Boy fans come to get me*By the way I…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
#1. Ohhhhhhh XD I thought you were saying you were able to do math homework, do worldbuilding on your story, work on writing the story, and develop the languages at the same time. My bad. XD
That sounds cool, though.#2. DUDE WHOA that’s….terrible, but makes a great story! *is very interested*
#3. Ah.
#4. I haven’t watched…[Read more]
- Load More

Sounds really interesting!
If I get the chance I’ll check it out!