@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! Very much appreciated.
Philippians is such a good book. I love how practical and uplifting it is.
*nod* Yes, lit and writing. I like that better than grammar too. Some people think that since I’m a writer I must love grammar but….nah. Not really. 😅
-
Felicity replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m a crazy imaginative person….and something I’ve found that helps me write transition/description is picturing the scene in my mind. Then I choose one or two things about the scene that make is unique and focus on those.
For instance, if I’m describing a park, I’ll point out the bright orange swing set, or the tens of squirrels…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh no. I hope I’m not the only contestant! 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice!!
Have you heard Lauren Daigles song “look up child”? It’s really good!! I can’t remember the lyrics distinctly, but she’s a Christian artist.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @princesachronicle22
Soooo… the fact that we have a lot of overprotective oldests, royalty, and…another reason I just forgot…
makes me want to add another character in. this definitely isn’t partly because I think it’d be fun to plague this character with questions he can’t answerSo, Princesa, Derek’s names for…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @felicity @keilah-h @artsy-dragon @sarafini @soleilnaia @anyone else I’m inadvertently forgetting…(sorry)
Sooo… I haven’t been managing my time well. (specifically on the interwebs, but in general time management isn’t my forte)…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
I also love rainy days. Except when they knock the power out. Then I don’t like them as much. XD
I’m older than some, and younger than others. *grins mysteriously cause I’m not gonna tell you my age*
XD I have hope for dystopias cause of you guys, honestly. Most of the dystopias I’ve read are really depressing, and a lot…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I read them! I’m interested to know where this is going!
Pls take the following with a very large grain of salt, it’s just thoughts and I have no idea where the series is going. You as the author knows best 😀 !!
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD correct tags for the win!
Yes, Derek is the silver/grey one that’s rolling his eyes in the picture. Or at least that’s what he’s supposed to be doing.
*dies laughing at the scenario of the those three entering a glaring contest*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be?
Teilo: I wouldn’t know, animals are jerks… *flashbacks of terrible animal experiences*
Derek: …and you’re not?
Teilo: Excuse me?
~~~…so…I’m going to pick my characters from Earth cause: *sees above conversation*
Jess: I don’t know…maybe a lemur, bush-baby,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
oh good question!
if it’s a large transition in location, I would put it in between chapters. then you dont have to say, “they arrived at the park” you would just start off the chapter with “Ami looked around at the park (describe lighting/colors)”
I recently realized how important lighting is in descriptions. I think I realized this…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Are Mayvee and your royal characters still in this group?
@godlyfantasy12 I don’t think I’ve ever told you this, but I love the name Dolunay @esther-c XD but it’s more fun that he doesn’t XD
Aaaand I’m gonna go ahead and apologize for Derek’s thoughts towards your characters. He’s very suspicious of people and judge-y and…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Sorry for not correcting you earlier. I’ve been getting your RPs anyways cause I’ve subscribed to the Character Castle though, so don’t worry about that. I wondered if you were confused, but…eh, I overthinked it and so didn’t ask. My bad.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m on! I’m working on the RP for our group
Oh no! XD My CWW name has you confused with my KP name…Maybe it’s cause I have the same profile picture?
LUCA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? XDMy KP tag is Gwyndalf the Wise, not Gwyneth Wise like CWW.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oof, wish I could help. XD
I’m really bad at writing transitions from descriptions to actions. Or thoughts to actions in writing format. (the Character Castle being the exception, but that’s not how you write transitions in books…) And I’m bad at writing descriptions anyways. This is actually one of the reasons I’m making my story a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @freedomwriter
anyone here to chat while i wait for my nails to dry? Goodness this is boring. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a link to the day one course, the rest are there somewhere:
He doesn’t show how to hold a guitar or pick, so I had to look at separate videos for that.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
What about these:
Aohito (Japanese for blue)
Glaukon- (Greek for blueish grey)
Nilam- (Sanskrit for dark blue)
Zircon
Liko- (Hawaiian for green)
-
Felicity replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I forgot how much I liked this. 😉
I know. Little brothers, right? Gotta love ’em. 🙂
- Load More

Alright!
Good luck on the new schedule! I hope it works well for ya!
See you Tuesday! 😄 (Well… not see you, see you. Talk to you. XD)
Thanks!
XD Yeah, talk to you then. Although I am finishing and posting a RP I did tonight.
ALSO: @everyone (I forgot to add this part)
I NEED ACCOUNTABILITY. If you see me on here on a Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, or if you’ve noticed that I’ve been on here for more than an hour…PLEASE hold be accountable. 😅
Will do!
Lol I procrastinate on schoolwork by being on kp all the time, so I totally get it. I’ll try to help keep you on track. Good luck with school and writing!
Sounds good! I totally understand and I wish you all the best on your time management! 🙂
I am only on for about an hour each day too. On weekdays, 20 extra minutes for typing practice. So I’m sorta the same way. None of my characters are in your groups, at least I don’t think, but that sounds good to me!
Yeah! Whatever you need to do! i’d stil love to have your charries in our group C: