-
whaley replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, here comes the huuuge post of replies XD
I feel like I should write up a super long reply, but to be honest, all I have to say is, wow. You (and your sister, shout out to her!) obviously have an amazing talent for world building and science fiction. I could probably spend a while dissecting what you just said…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh girl, I really hope things look brighter for you… ❤❤❤ Some day in the future, you’ll look back and see the good in this. Just know that even random people on the internet are thinking of you, and God’s still there. Always.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@tharcaneaxiom
Wait… I’ve heard the name Liren before. Somewhere. Were you ever on YWW?
-
whaley started the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know about you, but I love taking old, dinged-up ideas of mine and shining them up a little. Sometimes the end result looks radically different from the original story.
Take for example a super old idea of mine (I was 10-11 at the time). …Let’s call it, Jeffery the Orphan and the World-Hopping Portals to the Adorable Dragons of Your…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR, it’s like you can fix literally everything in the drawing
Sometimes I even go overboard and draw the twistiestchunkiest eyebrows ever XD It’s like they’re doing acrobatics… But luckily it fits with my style, so I’ve got an excuse, ya know?
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love how Vidar has that memory in his head but can’t really communicate it. He’s so sweet!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Nah it’s okay 😊 Once you ‘get over’ your current obsessions, then it makes sense to look into recommendations. I thought I wasn’t going to find any more cool fantasy book series, and yet I just did, a few weeks back.
So it’s never like you have to ‘get into’ anything else right now
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
But obviously, if you don’t feel like watching it, it’s ok
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Dude, you get me so much…
Korra is an inferior Avatar to Aang on so many levels. Like you said – zero character development. I felt like she just got her way all the time. Plus, the romantic subplots basically became main plots, and she was super mean to What’s-His-Name for virtually no reason, telling him how much of a boring…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Believe it or not… I watched the non-existent movie before even discovering a show existed…
You may throw me into a black hole now
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah nooooooooo such movie could even be considered to exist
And yes, to everyone on here, The Last Airbender is one of the first and best examples that most people use in writing videosarticles about the redemption arc. Even though the show is based on Asian beliefs and culture, the relationship between Zuko…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Who else loves drawing eyebrows?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Oh okay, I thought you had a different character. Sure – just write it down in the art thread, so we don’t spam the others 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Sorry for replying late, but yes, I’ve watched Last Airbender, and it’s one of the best shows ever 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry guys, I’ve been at camp. My inbox has exploded since then – I had like 150 messages XD
@mineralizedwritings Thank you for the recommendation!
@esther-c Ooh sorry, thanks for reminding me. I’ll start drawing her right after I’ve recovered from camp 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw c’mon, post it on the art thread! XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Okay, makes sense 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
This is true, about the human mind… although Jeremiah isn’t human XD Thanks for the input!
I am most likely not going to add traits of OCD and Tourette’s, since I feel that those are too many conditions to pile onto one charrie, ya know?
That reminds me, a friend told me once that Sebastian might have a mild form of OCD.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is your logic book written by Nance? Because he’s the absolute best.
-
whaley replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I can’t get around it any longer… @freedomwriter76 I need your help, please! You’re the expert on PTSD, I think.
I’m typically pretty wary about adding mental disorders to characters, because obviously, mental problems do not equal a complex character. But I just created a character – literally, like just an hour ago – and he’s to go…[Read more]
- Load More
