-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
They sound great! And again, I love the aesthetic! 😃
The drawings are great! And yeah, I can see why everyone loves Dante. He’d be my favorite, too.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds really cool! I’d totally read it.
Also, looking back on that fourth question… I don’t remember what I was thinking. At all. So, just three questions. 😅🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
All you peeps’ characters sound great 😛 Here are my three main charries from my Tween-Magnum-Opus-Which-I-Need-To-Properly-Title! I believe @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 and maybe @thearcaneaxiom wanted to hear more
But if you don’t want to read this, that’s ok 🙂 Feel free to ignore this!!
Omri
Omri is a Pale-skinned boy, with inky green eyes and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
I’ll definitely have to think about that. Putting my finger on a certain topic has been difficult, so I’ll just have to figure that out.
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
RIKER, YES! 😃
Lol I’ve heard a lot about him on here already, but I’m kind of new, so now I get to actually know about him! He seems really, really cool. Also, the moodboard seems really cool, but I would never actually know how to do one. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Arwen sounds so cool! For some reason, though, I like most names with ‘wen’ at the end, so I guess I’m just weird. The aesthetic is especially cool!😃
I’ll try a one of my not-so-human characters and a human, because I don’t have a whole lot of humans. 😅
Rina- MC for Healer
A few years (more or less) from adulthood. A Lupinari…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, I’d love to see more of your writing if you’re willing to share! I loved your description. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m back! 🤣
This is an intro I enjoyed from a WIP that I may or may not continue.
Lori watched from the peak of Crescent Tower, looking out over her kingdom, now bright and colorful with a slight fall breeze. She knew soon it would turn to winter’s freezing chill, and cherished this moment of peace and happiness. The winter was h…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Anyway, those are the main races I’ve drawn. I have Falcor and Arcanin somewhere, but can’t find them… The Falcor are pretty much talking birds, and the Arcanin are just bears with stars on their foreheads. Here’s a quick drawing of the solar system, cause I can’t find the one I drew earlier. The picture is kind of bad, but…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
It worked! Ok, I’ll do the rest now. 🤣
Can’t remember for the life of me if I showed this one of Rina already, but I’ll show her anyway…

-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh… That makes sense, then. 😅 I’ll try and see with Quelin… The picture is kind of faded, but it should be fine.

-
whaley replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I FINISHED WAY OF KINGS
SO AWESOME
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Talia: *Bursts into the forum* “New guttersnipes to push about!? Introduce me to them right away. I’m not one to turn a blind eye to. Besides, I can show ’em around better than anybody.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I like how traumatized Paxton is XD And I like the girl at the bottom left! Is that Ara? Because I thought she’d be more sensible than that… a knife, Ara?!? Put that down. You’re gonna put someone’s eye out.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds really cool! I’ll definitely be on here later to see yours and share mine. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Unfortunately, the pictures won’t come through, but I’ll get you descriptions later!
- Load More

