-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHH it happened again 🤦♀️
Sorry in advance for all the times I’m going to spam you with my tags before my screen loads 🤣🤣
 I just started a new fantasy world with my brother (who should be starting here in KP shortly!!!🎉🎉🎉) and we’re hoping to make it a trilogy.
That’s awesome!!! 😉 And the story sounds really interesting!! Can…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT??? You chose FALON?
That’s a surprise!
Jk, jk, we love her 😅
I’ll probably have to hop onto my laptop for this, so I’ll join in a few minutes!!
Anyone else wanna go?? 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Surprisingly, I would actually not be using a character from Healer. I just started a new fantasy world with my brother (who should be starting here in KP shortly!!!🎉🎉🎉) and we’re hoping to make it a trilogy. As of now the world is called Zutora but we haven’t decided on the name of the book. So, like in Healer, the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops @smiley didn’t see you replied already 😅😅 Sorry! Mine doesn’t update until I’m finished typing 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Fine with me!! I would just check with @smiley rq 😁 Who would you use??
Awesome!! I would love to hear it too!! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, a roleplay! Well I’m sorta busy but also… this sounds fun. XDXD
So… my character will probably wouldn’t be human. Is that okay?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah! 😁
@kyronthearcanin (I know you’re busy, so this might not be the best time 🤣 Just figured I’d tag you 🙂) @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @acancello
Anyone like roleplaying???
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
It did!!! 😁 Thanks!!
*files this all away*
I’ll have to brainstorm for a while and see what I even want to write XD and then I can start (trying) to outline, lol
@everyone
Thanks you guys for your extremely long replies!! I know KP is hard to type on and writing responses takes forever 😅😅 So I really appreciate it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thank you!!! 😁
What I say when I think this is: Suck it up, buttercup.
XD
Honestly that was so funny I’m considering making that my signature 🤣🤣
And the chrysalis butterfly thing!!! (Did you make that up? I’ve never heard it before but it’s awesome!)
Yeah I feel like this is something a lot of people struggle with and I think…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh sounds fun!! Count me in! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! 😆 I mean it might have some stuff on there just like Pinterest . . . Hopefully not but Idk. I would just be careful in general xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ehhh kind of like Pinterest but more professional?? I think you can pay photographers on there
Ohh gotcha 😆
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah. I haven’t really used anything because I can never figure out how to use tech stuff, so I haven’t tried Unsplash
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! 🙂 I barely use Pinterest, lol, but there are lots of other photo websites and Google 😅
Anyone here use Unsplash at all?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, alright! I’ll check if it’s up later. 🙂
Yep! I’m still in a first draft on my WIP, and it has changed sooo much XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh, ok! I’ll have to look into that 😅 I don’t have too many friends on here, but I’m sure I can find book groupings!!
Thanks!! ♥️♥️
Umm . . . I don’t know how to make my account public 😅😅 Have I just not posted anything publicly or can you not even view it??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thanks!! 🙂 We’ll see how it goes. Maybe I’ll have to start thinking about it more 😆
Ohh gotcha. I’ll have to check that out!!
Am I the only one who keeps missing emails?? 🫤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think there’s an article on here about this . . . How to Write a Strong Heroine -from a strong Heroine?? Maybe check that out 🙂
- Load More
