@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I saw that! I think I have a screenshot of it on my tablet.
(And I’ve already finished the drawing, I’m just coloring it now, but yeah, references like that have been useful before! Thanks!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ha, I was just drawing a forehead touch scene……
I was trying to find reference images and all it kept giving me was how to draw kissing scenes, lol.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted a new activity comment 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings 2 more days, girl!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @anyone-else-or-anyone-I-missed
I wrote one for day 12
Day 12 Forehead touchingÂ
Wanda and BuckyÂ
Poor Wanda *me cries*
I just want to give her a hug
Wanda finished tucking in Five-year-old Patrick and Lexi. She kissed the top of their heads and smiled S…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @anyone-else-or-anyone-I-missed
Here’s a new story!!
(I really want to do days 13 and 14, but I don’t have time for them right now, so I’ll do them probably tomorrow)
Day 12: Forehead Touching
Ship: Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) (In this snippet, they’r…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @lightoverdarkness6 @artsy-dragon @sarafini @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @orielle23 @gold_hummingbird (heh, sorry, I wasn’t ignoring you, I just didn’t have time to reply. I’ll get back to our conversation ASAP.)
I’m back! *cheers* *twirls around…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I have some family members helping me out, yes, but since we own a farm, it gets really busy this time of the year. So, I learn how to crutch around independently.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m so sorry about that! It’s been quite chaotic with my broken leg, and doctors appointments, and then my writing career. Thank you for taking the time to do this; it means a lot to me!
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ah, no wait! I found it. Nvm. Sorry, I didn’t realize you had posted anything! Thank you so, so much for reading it and leaving a review!
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings If you could DM me, that would be appreciated! For some reason it isn’t showing on my end…
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Where did you post the reveiw?
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings No! I did n0t see it! I’ll go check it out though! Thank you so much!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings I don’t really have ideas for the group Luna is in.
GAH HANS! Â AND FRIDA!!
aww Crosshair!
Paxton
A few tears poked out from Paxton’s closed eyes, and he sniffled, rubbed his face against Riker’s shirt. He held firmly to Hope in his other arm, trembling slightly as one of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ok! I’ll wait till lunch, but I’ll be sure to have one of my charries meet him then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’d love to have your charrie around!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Ugh, that poem is so sad! I love it though!
@mineralizedwritings Yeah, I think Layson is one of my favorites too!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira
So I’m behind
so I’m combining Soulmates with First Kiss into a two-part short story XD
so here is the first part,
and it’s for my favorite ship of all time Edmund and Rebecca!!!
These two are the best
and they are soulmates because their older brothers…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
So I just wrote a poem (which I never do XD) but I thought I would share it
Isn’t it sad
That all you need is a hug
When you’re grieving for someone
Isn’t it sad
That is the one person you want a hug from
Is the one you’r…[Read more]
- Load More
