@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
UPDATE TIME!!
@rae @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @acancello @theducktator @trailblazer @lightoverdarkness6 @scoutfinch180 @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-I-missedSooo, y’all know I’ve been a little more inactive on KP. The hiatus has been good,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I have used AI a bit myself, for some of the things I have mentioned at the beginning. However, the more I do it, the less comfortable I feel about it. I’ve noticed that the stories can get very samey over time. I do still get curious, wondering if I put a chapter of my story in it, if it will be able to predict. For feedback, ChatGPT 3.5 cannot…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Accidentally put an extra @ 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yeah, I’ve really been considering it for sure!!
@@mineralizedwritingsYesss, I’m on there now! (Just got an account today lol) I am author_katelyn_douglas on there!
Of course!! ❤️ yeah, I’m sure navigating that is tough, but you’ve got this, girlie 🫶
Yes, ASL really is so much fun. I love it a lot tbh <3
It’s going well! The…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@trailblazer Oh that’s right! Yep, I knew that haha. That’s awesome!
@loopylin Oh, that sounds so cool! Do you get free samples? 😂 That’s exciting!
Yeah, it’s kind of long but I sort of enjoy it. I haven’t done much driving at all though so I’m not sure how I’m going to do on that part lol.
Aw, I’m sorry! That’s really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @rae @lydibug @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @livingwoodchronicles @trailblazer @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 (guuurl, you ded but I’m tagging you anyways)
Song challenge!
Choose a character, think of their story and v…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @mineralizedwritings
Happy for y’all!! 🫶 Congrats and best wishes to you for graduating!!! And I’ll be praying for you, Min ❤️
And I know you didn’t tag me, but imma gonna chat. (Haven’t been on KP at all in 2 weeks…y’all don’t worry if I disappear again for a while lol).
I am doing fairly well! Been learning how to…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m so sorry you have to deal with all of that, it can be incredibly frustrating as times, I know. I’ll be praying 🤗🙏 Prayer heals. God heals. I truly believe that. Anxiety in itself is a feat, but dealing with chronic pain is a difficult battle too. One that takes a lot of patience to conquer. Thank you for sharing 🫶🏻❤️ And…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I just replied to @hybridlore on the previous page, so I won’t repeat myself, but you can read that to see what I’ve been up to lately.
Oh, also have you guys noticed how much of us are on less? Like a lot of the older people just aren’t around ; (
Yeah, I’ve been popping on and reading things pretty r…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aww 🥰🤗 I’m sorry to hear that your health has been rough. May I ask what exactly is up? If not, that’s okay! I’ll still be praying 😉🫶🏻❤️
Oh, that’s SOOO amazing that your going to a university for design!!! Good for you – you’ll do amazing, I know it!
I have noticed that there are less people on (I’m partially guilty too,…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing ❤️🫶🏻
@loopylin @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @kyronthearcanin @evelyn-collins @whoever-else-I’m-forgetting
I’m going on a two-week cruise tomorrow!! Which means I’ll be disconnected from the Internet for the most part. Y’all can still tag me in stuff,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings no he doesn’t die, it just hurts him when his brother dies.
@koshka @theducktator I just finished rereading the series yesterday! Then scrolled through fanfics after the open ending cause I really want to know what happens even if it’s not official eeeeeee
Someone pointed out that maybe part of the reason Mr. Peterson left…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
What?! Oops…no Artham doesn’t die. (It did sound like that, now looking back at my wording XD)
No, I was referring to Pete’s anguish when he realizes his little brother is still alive (although fading fast and is not responding to the… telepathy thing).
-
Loopy posted a new activity comment 2 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s awesome! I live kinda close to Loony. It would be awesome if we somehow ran into each other. Hope you like your new house!
-
XD thanks! Lol sure would!
I do like it! We actually have a yard for once lol
-
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Same though XD We’re just now finally settling into our house that we moved to, a little parsonage by our new church. Also lots of drawing and writing here. YDubs has been great, although I am leaving in May cause I can’t afford it XD
Yeah, I couldn’t figure out how to do the link!! Plus I tried finding my site on a few…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’ve been on and off the forum (life is crazy y’all, I’m busy just fitting in YDubs XD), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve finally gone and started a website!!! Hopefully this will give me some accountability and motivation to keep pushing forward.
How is everyone?? I feel like an old veteran returning XD
Home |…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @theducktator @rae @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-pls-helpppppppp-XD
Ok, so I have a bit of a plot hole.
For those of y’all who don’t know, I have five characters (all of whom are MC’s in their own novel) who I have…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne posted a new activity comment 2 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Oooh that’s so cool! It’s pretty great here if I dare say so myself lol. That’s so awesome and sounds so fun! It would be crazy if we unknowingly bumped into each other. And ugh, I can’t wait for summer…
Internet safety, smart 👍-
Hopefully it will be! Lol, Ikr? We wouldn’t even know.
Me too! Do you have any plans for the summer?-
@mineralizedwritings
👉👈 hiiii… I disappeared 👋
I think I’ll mostly be working though. Hopefully be able to spend a lot of time outside and at the beach. And once I get my own car I kind of want to go camping alone… I don’t know if I’m brave enough for that though lol
What about you?-
XD it’s ok, we all disappear sometimes. That sounds like a lot of fun Oh wow, camping alone? Hope it’s a well populated area!
Just lots of drawing and writing and more drawing XD
-
-
-
- Load More

(and I have also missed y’all’s characters. Lemme know how they’re doing…I’m ready to give lots of hugs 🥰😂)
EEEE! *Mad screams of joy and congratulations* I’m so excited for you! Do you have a projected publishing date yet (if characters and editors and the general book people are cooperating)?
Characters…they’re all still alive, so I guess I haven’t gotten too fed up with them. XD DaÃthà did recently take an arc twist on me in the middle of church, a…[Read more]
Thank you soooo much!!!! <3 Sadly, no 😭 With Amazon, it's a little complicated to get an official publishing date rn😅 Sometime this month or June tho, I'm sure. (just in time for summer reading😜)
LOL. XD
AHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭😭
Characters…they must always decide to die on us😭
*hugs his brother, whoever he is*
Same to you! I always love…[Read more]
Understandable. Still, sometime before mid-summer is thrilling enough.
Ah, poor charies. I never wanted to be the author that kills them off,but I suppose I didn’t understand how much they do to themselves. *Pats nameless brother’s head affectionately*
Yes, it’s exciting either way for sure🥰💖
Yesss, the poor babies.
Y’all may or may not want to know the new story idea for Broken Shackles. No one will die, but someone is going to come close, hehe
Um, excuse me?! *Glaring* What are you plotting to do now? Who is coming within a hair’s breadth of their life? (Oooh, another plot twisty thingy. How intriguing…)
shhhhhhhhh….it was my Mom’s fabulous idea, and not only will it be emotionally amazing (maybe more emotional turmoil for Leon, but alas😂), but the way it changes the story fixed some plot holes and I just…*rubs hands togethr* I love it even more now👀😏
Hi Freedom!!💛💛
Oh my goodness, that’s great!! How exciting!!! 😆😆😆
I’m doing great. Haven’t been writing as much lately and my books are kinda on halt, so nothing new has really happened to/with my character gang. My focus is kinda on world building, drawing, and animating rn.
It’s nice to see you on again though!!
(p.s. is Katelyn your real…[Read more]
Hiiiiiiii!! 💜💜💜
Tysm!! Yesssss, I’m so excited!!!
I’m happy to hear you’re doing well. I feel that; sometimes writing needs to be set aside, and that’s ok! <3 Ooh, that's fun!!!
Ty! I'm happy to be back on a bit 💜💖🥰
(aww, that's so sweet. <3 And yes, it is 💖💖)
oooh that’s your real name? It’s pretty! It’s also the name of a character in a series I like.
Awwww, you are so sweet💖💖🥰 Yes, it’s my name <3
That’s cool!!
Ahh!! So exciting!! When it comes out, I am totally requesting it at my library! 💖
My charries are doing well! Progress on my trilogy has been slow though. I thought it was writer’s block, but I discovered it was just a mix of procrastination/laziness and perfectionism. So once I got past that, it was so much easier to write! Still haven’t tou…[Read more]
Tysm!! 💜💜 Awww, that’s so sweet <3 I'd be so delighted if libraries started ordering Freedom's Fire🥰
I'm so glad the progress is going for your trilogy! And it's absolutely fine for it to be slow💜
EEEEE, i cannot WAIT to hear more about it!!! 🥰🥰
Yes, that would be so amazing!!
I can info dump about the MCs on the Chat Chat if you’re interested… 👀
Ooh, yessss, pls info dump😃
(casually butts into the conversation…sorry…hehe) YESSSS please info dump…hehe I love hearing about your charries…you always have the best character arcs and plot ideas!
Then I will gladly do so 😁
(Aww, thanks Sara! You’re so sweet!! 😊)
yw!!!! (:
You’re back! Congratulations on your books! 🩷I’m not allowed to have social media yet, but I’ll follow you someday. (That sounded creepier than I meant it to, XD). It’s so weird to think that your real name isn’t Freedom though.😂
Tysm!! 💜💜 Understandable <3 (ahh, I know what you mean😂) LOL, well, it's not haha😆 I can see how it'd be a little weird tho, lol. And yes, I'm happy to be back <3
AHHHH Freedom!!!! *tackle hugs*
Oh my goodness girl that is WONDERFUL news!!!! I am sooooo excited for youuu😆🥰
I legit CANNOT wait to hold a copy of Freedom’s Fire in my hands <33
Keep us updated!! 💖
I'm doing great!! Writing is slow rn…there's just so much going on, I can barely get a few moments to write, and when I do, I don't have the…[Read more]
Whoa that was so long🙈😭😅
*tackle hugs you back*
LIGHTTTTTTTTTT, GIRLIEEEEEEE 💖💖💖💖
TYSMMMMMM 💖😭🥰💖😭😭
I will keep everyone updated, of course!!💖💖
Understandable! I have to make time for writing, lolll😆
*hugs Dylan and Matthew*
Ooohhh, I hope to hear more about this idea at some point👀
aww,…[Read more]
💖💖💖💖
OFCCC GIRL🥰💖
Haha aww yes I will definitely keep you updated on it🤭😉 (I’ll tell you all about it as soon as I get the gist of the storyline figured out :)))
FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMM
YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!
I legit cannot wait to be able to read Freedom’s Fire!! EEEEEE!!! you have to tag me as soon as it’s out!!!
I’ve been doing pretty good! I just got out of writer’s block…and I’m so motivated now, xD!
SARAAAAAAAAA
*MASSIVE HUG* HIIIIIII <3 <3 <3 <3
EEEEE, TYSM!!! I will be sure to tag youuuuu!!!! and yesss, I cannot wait either, even though I've read it over and over again on my computer XD
Yayyy, I'm so happy to hear it!!! oooh, yesssss, motivation always feels so good!! I'm so happy for you, girl, so, so…[Read more]
Lol I know…I always read my stuff over and over again just for funzies XD
Tysm!!!! Ikr???? I’m trying to write as much as I can now before the writer’s block comes back, XD
AND I CAME UP WITH SO MANY PLOT TWISTS….BWAHAHA!
Yesss, sameeee. But I’ve also had to reread it to edit it, so😂
Yw!!💖🥰 Haha, I feel that. XXD
*GASPETH*
uh oh
Yeah…turns out that Lilitu’s kind of part Pythonos….and his father is Jraldath…
ahhh, WHATTTTTT!????
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
what the heckkkkkkkk!?!?!? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*maniacal laughter* *rubs hands together deviously*
I COULDN’T RESIST
You’ll see….just wait until I actually get my life together to write a bit…which could be anywhere from tomorrow to six months…XD
Awesome!! I can’t wait to read your book tbh. I’ll have to get it on Amazon or something, will you have it there?
Tysm!!! Yes, it will be on Amazon!
Very cool!!
Freedom, hi!! 👋
That is cool about your books! So so exciting!
I’ve been doing really well lately. I’ve gotten past a lot of stuff that was stressing me out, which tends to sap my energy, so yeah, I’ve been doing well! I kinda put writing on break with all the stuff I had going on, but I’m hoping to get back into it soon 🙂
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii 💖💖
Ty!! Yesssss, I cannot wait!!!!
I’m so happy to hear you’re doing well <3
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Congratulations! I’m doing well, and I’ve been largely inactive here, too lol. Mostly because I’ve been focusing a lot more on art as opposed to writing, and have received several commissions from friends, so yay for that!
Tysm!!
Ooh, that sounds like so much fun!!! Happy for you!!💖💖