@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do.
ok good! I shall wait for him then. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like him already
@beth-torres I’m realizing that I didn’t end my last rp very well. If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Hey Linus! It’s good to see you occasionally active even if you have a lot of stuff going on.
I received an opportunity to illustrate a book. I can’t say too much yet, but if you are interested, I will let you know when it is published.
That isn’t a surprise. You’re a great illustrator. You should let us know when that happens!
I also confess…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@beth-torres Don’t worry about it. You can write or not write whenever you feel like it :]
Jack“Cody, my brother, is quiet. Quieter than me. Bit of a nervous wreck but he’s working on it. Kate is the social one. Balances out the rest of our family. She’s always up to something. Scheming. I think she might be some sort of super genius.” Jac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
That sounds great! Excited to meet him :] *starts brainstorming an original way to pull him into conversation*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
You caught us in the middle of characters interacting. XDXD
Moth: *Inspects your post thoughtfully* “What is… Instagram?”
Sorry Sara, I’m not really on social media. :’) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
:29
I wrote half a paragraph.
Better than nothin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Gonna write something, hopefully. Or just maybe stare at a blank screen.
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Lucy: “Yeah. But don’t be fast. You have to let me practice. I’m going to beat you when I’m grown up.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae
Oh cool, it’s a jellyfish merfolk!! I really like it! Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic, or just a little flamboyant.It would be cool to have a jellyfish merfolk puppet on strings.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
From what I understand, you do lose depth perception because that’s just how our eyes are wired. But your brain is really good at reconstructing some of that depth perception through any visual clues it can get. Obviously your brain can tell something is farther away from something else if it’s behind it. So to you, it looks the same as if…[Read more]
- Load More
