-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Ah, he waxeth professor-like, does he? Rather suits him well, it does…
It’s about the Normandy, D-Day invasion of France by the allies. And it’s really, really well done! One of my fav books. (Plus I have the 50th anniversary edition, which has a bunch of copies of original beach landing maps + drawings from generals and such, as…[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
XD Sounds good.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Lol, yep, you have mentioned that. Which is cool!
Oh, that’s cool! I crochet as well, too…just not the granny type. XD And I’m trying to sell some of the outfits and such that I’ve made, it just hasn’t happened yet, lol. Is learning Greek hard? That is really neat. 🙂
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
XD Yep, I am- though for me it’s actual languages, not ones I create. 🙂
Thanks. ::)
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I’m sorry to break this to you, but the last time we served food at KP it didn’t go too well…
More than once the head chef confused poison as Worcester sauce which ended too many innocent KaPeefer’s lives.
Ever since, anything even remotely edible as been banned from KP.
However, I may be able to smuggle a bag of chips for ya,…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Also, can anyone tell me what your rank means? *is totally befuddled*
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I have actually not tried lava cakes yet although I have eaten them. I may do so in the near future.
Quenya, of course. There’s hardly any Sindarin in the books at all. 😉
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I’m homeschooled, so it’s year round. I want to start making electronic/Vocaloid music.
@selah-chelyah Aw, I hope you feel better!
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi! I do like the beach, but I love the mountains more. I don’t actually like plain chocolate, but I adore baking (and eating) chocolate desserts.
Spare time languages! Elvish, Spanish, and Koine Greek.
Violin is a very difficult instrument, so I can’t say I believe you would have gotten very far on your sister’s violin without …[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Um, yeah, thanks for the welcome, newbie yourself! XD How many notebooks? IDK how many full ones I have- maybe 15-20ish from the last couple of years? But I really haven’t been writing until lately that much. A big chunk of that is from Nov 2018, when I started OOTA and wrote like crazy while I could. XD
I get the whole colors…[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
That sounds really cool! I’ll have to watch it one of these days. I love WWII history. 🙂 Have you read The Longest Day, by Cornelius Ryan?
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
XD Yeah, pretty much.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting @leon-fleming
Very thoughtful to outline that, Leon. I do know how to, but that’s okay anway. XD And the only reasons I didn’t were 1) my brain was fried for a ton of crazy reasons I won’t even try and describe to you, and 2) because of that I was crazy tired and I couldn’t even write, which I can almost always do under any…[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
XD I can’t either!
Totally. Aw, well, I’d be happy to tell you if you want. There is a lot of really awesome stuff writing-wise, as well as maps and things (I have a board of maps, etc, as well XD). And there’s lots of language stuff! I know that word ‘stuff’ is very generic, but… Lol, if you want to create an account it’s really…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Hopefully (fingers crossed) that there will be some time outside of test prep this summer (but I don’t have high hopes; I never get summer break) I want to finish rewriting (or at least mostly) the first five parts of my work and also maybe finish writing a shorter work that I’ve been working on. Also finish writing first drafts of…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Uhh, Hi? in the forum Fantasy 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I used to have different symbols that I drew (pretty simple ones, like a bird, leaf, etc) but I’m thinking when I have time I’m going to rewrite them into more stroke form. And, no, I can’t really write in it or anything. I have to reference it every time I use it.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming You have any summer writing plans?
- Load More
