Good Morning!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good Morning!

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
    @william-starkey
      • Total Posts: 634

@selah-chelyah Oh, yeah. That was pretty agonizing. Woah! Those first ones sound really interesting! I can’t wait till there’s a finished product.

Oh yeah, the whole spy show biz, huh? Like Salt. Cool stuff, cool stuff. I don’t know what your Pinterest board is (I’m not on Pinterest, anyways, so that kinda stinks; not that I regret that or anything, but I really probably wouldn’t have a lot of pins to interest people; that is, unless there were sorts of things like maps and language examples — that might be cool). I don’t know how to navigate all that stuff. 🙁

Selah CJW
      @selah-chelyah
        • Total Posts: 245

@leon-fleming

XD I can’t either!

Totally. Aw, well, I’d be happy to tell you if you want. There is a lot of really awesome stuff writing-wise, as well as maps and things (I have a board of maps, etc, as well XD). And there’s lots of language stuff! I know that word ‘stuff’ is very generic, but… Lol, if you want to create an account it’s really easy, but whatever. 😛

Prendre garde ~ I bleed ink

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
        @william-starkey
          • Total Posts: 634

@selah-chelyah XD

Lucky. Okay, wow! SUPER LUCKY! Oh, you know, “stuff” is stuff when stuff is. XD I might do that sometime in the future.

Selah CJW
          @selah-chelyah
            • Total Posts: 245

@leon-fleming

XD Sounds good.

Prendre garde ~ I bleed ink

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >