Good Morning!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good Morning!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
    @william-starkey
      • Total Posts: 634

Hi, hello, and good morning. I currently have no idea who most of you are, and I know half of you half as well as you either deserve or I would wish. The guy in the tux told me to introduce myself…

I’m Leon Fleming, but that’s pretty obvious already, what with the name tag and all. I write, but that should be pretty obvious, too. Believe it or not I just finished watching the first Spider-man with Toby Maguire so I’m in a pretty sullen mood. I write poetry and prose, I read, I’m in need of some chocolate at the moment, and coffee is high on my priority list. I’m a christian; I have two watches (one of which is broken, but still works…in a way), I’ve got a hobby of collection old and new books (whether I’ll read them all or not isn’t to be asked. That would get quite boring, reading through all that reference material), I like food (pretty essential to daily living, huh?), and I used to be on another writer’s forum. Both J.R.R.Tolkien, C.S.Lewis, N.D.Wilson, and other authors are on my favorite authors list on Goodreads, and I typically have a pretty messy (but small) desk. Since I don’t think I missed anything…oh, wait. I’m an author of poetry at the moment. I guess that’s kinda important.

As for anything else, I’ve already said that I know a few of you folks around here from the other forum, so hey, hi, and hello. Annnd I occasionally draw. That’s about it.

Right now I’m in the middle of writing an epic lay centered in my fantasy world. It’s scheduled to be around 300 pages (the poetry itself) with the whole published book coming out at somewhere around 400 pages. Ummm, I’m also in the process of writing an epic fantasy novel, and I plan to write another epic fantasy lay in November.

I think that NOW I’m FINALLY done. Wait a minute, never mind. I draw maps, and I like iced tea (for some weird reason). I’m a serious world builder (fantasy), and I’m in the process of making 22 fictional fantasy languages for added depth for my future novel. I’ve planned for these 22, but I’m really only working on about five as of now. I’ve recently updated my fantasy mapS from their older, more uncivilized forms to a newer and much needed form which currently resides in a rolled up parchment of tracing paper. I really need to redraw that.

Okay, so before I remember anything else, I’M DONE.

@william-starkey

And apparently, I’m ranked as the “Bumbling Henchman”.

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@leon-fleming Hello! I’ve used to write poetry a lot, but I could never imagine writing an entire epic. And I’ve only attempted to make one language before, much less 22. Soooo with all of the interesting facts that you just posted about yourself the only thing I can really thing of asking is, what flavor iced tea do you like? And can you make it?

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Selah CJW
          @selah-chelyah
            • Total Posts: 245

@leon-fleming

Hello again! Great bio. 🙂 And I can’t think of anything either after all that info, except…I like iced tea as well? Or any tea. But coffee’s better.

Prendre garde ~ I bleed ink

@william-starkey

@devastate-lasting Hi! Weeelll, I really don’t know what flavor it is that I do like because my sister makes it every time. I just add one or two scoops of sugar, a bunch of ice and a spoon for stirring. I would ask her though…:)

@selah-chelyah
              Hi, Selah! Gee, thanks. Yeah, I’m sure I left something out…I collect coins? And stamps too, but I don’t usually work on either of those anymore. I do collect cider bottle caps; the metal ones. I don’t drink hot teas a lot, but my favorite of those is Yorkshire Tea. How about you? YEAH: coffee’s definitely better. XD

Can we change our rank?

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting
                • Total Posts: 1700

@leon-fleming Haha my sister loves to make milk tea, so I feel about the same way.

And I think our ranks change depending on how much we post. Don’t worry, I was a bumbling henchman for a long, long time since I wasn’t active. 🙂

Lately, it's been on my brain
                Would you mind letting me know
                If hours don't turn into days

@william-starkey

@devastate-lasting Oh, okay, cool. Thanks. That means I’ll be ranked as the Old Sage after another day or two. XD

Selah CJW
                  @selah-chelyah

@leon-fleming

Lol, change your rank! I just think of myself as a bumbling idiot… XD It changes depending upon how many posts you’ve made. 20 is the first jump, I think.

I like Green and Black teas and Earl Grey, etc. About anything, really. It’s all just flavored water compared to you-know-what, though. Lol!

@william-starkey

@selah-chelyah HAHAHA; very funny! I’ve tried Earl Grey and Lipton Tea, but I prefer the Passion tea to those (at least, I think). I hardly ever drink tea. XD flavoured water…

@william-starkey

Well, then, I’m about to hit the jump!

@william-starkey

Yep; I’m officially a Charismatic Rebel.

Selah CJW
                          @selah-chelyah

@leon-fleming

Yep, it’s like a weak wanna-be. But good, rather. XD

Indeed I believe so. In fact, now I’m jealous of your rank changing before I catch up, so…

Selah CJW
                            @selah-chelyah

…I’m posting again so I can catch up. ‘Cause you posted twice, you know…

Selah CJW
                              @selah-chelyah

@leon-fleming

What, how did you just post before me? Congrats to you, and I’m a Rebel as well now! XD In 5, 4, 3, 2….

@william-starkey

@selah-chelyah Hey, fingers fly and the keys lie…or something like that. Whatever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >