@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j Katherine tagged me, I believe, but… I already entered. XDDD
And that forum signature is just- yes. Yes, yes, yes.
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey! Here are my links 🙂 These should all somewhat relate to what you’re going through. Lmk please if they help!
Three Easy Ways To Motivate Yourself To Write-
Sorry lol, it wouldn’t let me post all three at once. Ugh.
-
Kads replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 They aren’t posting. >:( I’ll public message you.
-
Kads replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh noooo, so sorry to hear that 🙁 I’m kinda in a similar stage rn so I feel ya.
My tips:
1. Although you said it’s not helping you rn, once you are motivated, use MUSIC. If you write fantasy, look up fantasy music! If you write crime, maybe pick lofi or chill stuff! If you write realistic fiction, maybe some bright sunny tunes!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 You can add this line XDD worked on my story earlier.
“Gladly,” Ese said. “But what for?”
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago
For anyone looking for a great song to jam to: Grace by Surfaces https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1n7_TOUL8
This song is so great. I absolutely love it. <3 It's like my theme song XDD -
Kads replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@elanor Ik this is late, but thanks! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, I wish I was a help here but I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM XDDD Anyways, I’ll definitely look at that site… I’ll be coming back here to see what y’alls think.. if you guys make any progress on mapmaking and whatever, please tag me 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Haha, mine was a GOOD sentence so I get extra credit. >:3
… I was her Judas-oniisan… her angel in disguise… of the one whose name means love.
-
Kads and
Elfwing are now friends 5 years, 4 months ago -
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook @keilah-h AHHH I totally forgot to send the list to you guys! I’ll do that soon! So sorry 🙁
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
@elfwing Wasn’t able to respond to your topic… so gonna take it here.
Haha, thanks! It used to be my pen name, but then I transferred it to a Japanese character of mine, sooo… should probably find a new pen name. XDYay!!! What breeds of ducks do you like? Do you own any ducks? 🙂
Ahhh, fantasy’s awesome! Haha, I know how it feels to be…[Read more]
-
@scripter-of-kingdoms
whoops! how did I do that?? i accidentally deleted the convo!! sorry!
anyways i’d say I’m more of a Solar, though I can be like a lunar.
its been fun creating the planets and peoples
how they can trade and connect…
um… I’ll get back to you on that XD
My favorite tea is English breakfast
that’s cool you live in SK and i…[Read more]-
@elfwing ahhh, no worries! XD also sorry this is TWO WEEKS LATE, I’ve been soooooo busy lately, aghhhhh ;-;
oh, cool! they both sound so interesting! yeah, i think that would be super-duper fun!
OMWORD I LOVE ENGLISH BREAKFAST TOOOOOO (i pretty much like all black tea, i don’t like herbal really, and my mom’s always on me about that since I’m…[Read more]-
haha sorry i didn’t respond. wifi has been unavailable except for sketchy moments XD
Thanks! the story is progressing lots faster than i thought it would; me and my friend hit 100 pages a couple weeks back
yesss English Breakfast is so good. with digestive biscuits, mind you- don’t forget them XD
yeah winter is interesting xD in alberta its dry…[Read more]-
@scripter-of-kingdoms do you think it would be cool to use a typewriter in writing stories? sorry, random. XD
-
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic New adventurer here! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@elfwing Hi! My name’s Grace (you can call me Kadotake if you want though, it’s my online alias 😄). Great to have you here on the forum! Ahh, a fellow Tolkienite!! I love LoTR and The Hobbit (ahh but I’m still stuck like 3/4 of the way through the Two Towers since it’s so long. Hngh. 🥲) And- WHAT? A FELLOW DUCK PERSON??? I have quite a few ducks,…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
