@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
@sparrowhawke Sorry this is a late reply! I meant to detail my series earlier but we ended up going out and I didn’t get time. >:P
So. Just sayin’…. you asked for this. XD Now, I trust y’all on KP, but obviously please dont steal my intellectual property or anything, blah blah blah. ;P I’ve spent a few years on this XD
So this is my series in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
@sparrowhawke Haha, mood, it’s so frustrating to chase after those little plot bunny troublemakers >:P OH MY WORD THAT SERIOUSLY SOUNDS SUPER COOL THO. I looooove messing around with tropes XD Count me in as a future beta reader for you! 😉 Sounds so good… oh man… VERY COOL.
W-wait, really? I get to rant…? 😮 Well, all right then!!! I will…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
Hey.. Yeah, you, person reading this… please look at this article. We need more Godly fiction.
The Importance of Writing Godly Fiction -
Kads replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres Me too. It definitely depends on my mood. :p Thank you! I’m excited to work on it, whenever that may happen. I’m totally in love with Tàe XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Who has a published book out? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Add new ideas in now or later? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@nanisnook Of course! And it’ll also save you more work – if you go in and write the ideas now, then you can write fluidly about those same ideas as the story goes on. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm I know I’m late to this topic, but it seems really funny, so I’ll join in XD
So. Three characters from my series!
1. Tàe – a fiercely introverted, very shy elf. He’s very sentimental and loving, though. Strangely, he has no mana (mana is power granted to the faerie races by God for defense and healing). He’d probably be, in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Hmm… I haven’t really gotten a lot of critiques on my writing. But sometimes people tell me that my themes are heavy, and I’m like “wait, really?” I mean, my series has a rather lighthearted tone to it, in my opinion (lots of funny things sprinkled in and lots of action) but is it really that heavy? So I guess I’m just working with…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@lydia-s Thanks very much!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE RETURNED, AND I COME BEARING A GRAPHIC.

Here’s Yin Meichen from Y&Y, y’all!
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h Oh, haha no he’s real XD Thanks! Jungkook is a member of my favourite band! <3 He turned 24 yesterday 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Top Ten Things never to do… in the forum Plotting 5 years, 1 month ago
Ugh, the forum balrog ate my reply when I tried to edit it, so reposting.
I would like to pitch in with a few things here.
Do not let all of your characters meet each other in the same room. Only three out of more than twenty characters speak English, and like at least ten of them haven’t even SEEN the real world before. Thus, this will result…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Top Ten Things never to do… in the forum Plotting 5 years, 1 month ago
Oh man. I would like to pitch in with a few things here.
Do not let all of your characters meet each other in the same room. Only three out of more than twenty characters speak English, and like at least ten of them haven’t even SEEN the real world before. Thus, this will result in:
– All characters out of The Travelers’ Caravan being amazed at…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Add new ideas in now or later? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
I, personally, would go back and add those things. You don’t want to forget about it and not add it in! So ngl I’d prob just do that.
Also, it is 100% okay for chapters to be different lengths. My chapters range from 6 or 7 pages to more than like twelve sometimes. It’s totally fine! 🙂 Every author writes differently!
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
@sparrowhawke Ah yes, it seems it was eaten by the Forum Balrog. 🙁 But I was able to see it on your profile, so fear not! 😉
Heyy, thanks! Haha. Oh, actually, it’s short for Kadotake, which was one of my former aliases! But my close friends on here nicknamed me Kads. XD It fits me better, imo!
Ooooh, all of those sound super interesting!! The…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@calidris aww, thank you so much!! haha. <33 Thank you! I spent a while on it XD
*mutters* glad someone else finally understands the importance of shadingAh, BTS is my fave band. They’re so good, I definitely recommend them! I haven’t really listened to any other kpop artists, but I’ve heard good things about IU, BLACKPINK, TXT, TWICE, Seven…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@calidris Sorry this is kinda late… but here’s a sketch I just did of Jeon Jungkook from BTS. 🙂 Today is his birthday so I thought it appropriate to sketch him 😛

-
Kads replied to the topic Tense Choices in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@sparrowhawke For all of my contemporary stuff, I use first person present. It does require a bit of practice to get the hang of at first, but once you know your way around the tense, it can work really well. So I’d advise picking that one, but that’s just me. 😛
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
Hey! Welcome to KP! I’m honoured to be the very first to welcome you to the Kingdom. You’re going to love it here! My name’s Grace, though most round here call me Kads. 😛 Hey, fellow high fantasy writer over here! *holds out hand for a high five* What’s your current work(s) in progress about?
I’m gonna contrast you over here–I’m…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@issawriter7 Haha, the knowledge comes with having pretty much every health problem under the sun. XD Ofc! And noooo, you don’t sound stupid! Like I said, it just comes with having a lot of… experience XD No, we’re not 100% sure that was it, but it looks EXTREMELY likely that it was. And so far, I am not having any allergic reactions to the…[Read more]
- Load More
