@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Should we have them get lost? And then we could have the villains find them. But I think we should keep the two groups away from each other for a while, and they could be trying to find each-other before we take them out of the castle. What do y’all think??
Matthew
“Any plans on wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
It will definitely be worth it! There are so many songs I want to learn to play.
I think I’ve heard Spring played on the piano before! It is really pretty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry! I meant to reply yesterday
You’re dog sounds adorable!!
And you’re learning Polish?? That’s so neat! Do you find it easy?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you!!
*whispers* and being a secret ninja is pretty neat. 😁 lol
And girl, though not my absolute favorite, gummy bears are great!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther started the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @any-other-his-fic-writers-out-there 😛
So… I got this vague idea for a novel when we were discussing the Civil War in school. There’s a lot of themes that could be tackled and lots of opportunities for character arcs!
All I have right now is something along the lines of: Two POVs (I always seem to do that😆) with one fighting wit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Neat!! Does it have something to do with a WIP?
@thelooneyone
What is yours about?
Here’s the blurb. I’m not sure if it explains it well enough. 😅 It’s not the greatest blurb bc my story changes a lot, tho. (If you’re interested, I’m posting chapters of my book on the thread “My WIP!!!”)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty…
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
OMG, y’all have read the Bronze Bow?!?! It’s so good isn’t it? 🙂 I read it back in 6th grade. I loved it.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, cool! I love pileated woodpeckers–they’re so huge, and when they fly they look so awkward, like they might just fall out of the sky. 🤣
Lol!! I just had to look up a video of one flying, and yeah, they look so awkward 🤣!
That’s so sweet! Do you enjoy having younger brothers?
Yes!! For the most part 😂. How I put it: we don’t always like…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if I don’t get their personalities right. I’m working with what I’ve got currently, lol. I can always change dialogue. 😉
It’s all good. You were close. The only thing I’ll change is Ami’s response. I’m playing around with Ev being a flirt bc there may be a few scenes like that in my WIP, so we’ll see how it goes! 😁Also…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that!!
I use an app literally called Moodboard. (I think it’s easier to use on a bigger screen, so I only use it on my iPad, not my phone) It’s not the best, but it works for me and it’s free.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I know!! Kids crack me up. Aw, thanks. That made my day 🙂
Yes!! You are so welcome!! Aww, good! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Next two chapters!! Jsyk, some events may seem kind of rushed or like Ruben’s gonna let Ami do something and it may seem like: why would he let her do that? Well, I’m aware of that, but these events need to happen, I just need to fix how it gets there. 😅 (I hope tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, love her name!! She looks so cool!! Did you draw that picture of her?
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah it can get confusing, can’t it! I think I keep you girls straight in my head by your profile pic and your story characters. It didn’t work that time. 😀
Yes, it can! Lol, yep. That’s okay😉.
Oh thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! There’s another one above if you want to have a look. ^^
Your so welcome!! I love the one for your ch…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
All the things you said about my charries is exactly what I wanted to be portrayed!! 😄
And Asher intrigues me as well. 😆 I’m still kind of figuring him out and it’s fun too.
Everton is not as innocent. Well, let me put it this way, he won’t be as innocent as he is right now. He thinks and acts impulsively, so that gets him into troub…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, Soren. I get names mixed up easily 🤦🏻♀️😅. Okay! Yeah I read the RP when Aramis had locked Paxton in that closet, and Soren wanted to help him, but he couldn’t really do much, and I understand their situation. 😊
But jeez, poor, precious, Paxton!! Aramis makes my blood boil &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
OH AND @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h cuz y’all were so excited about the Dietrich and Paxton comfort scene 😊
Thank you so much for remembering to tag me 😊!!
“I-I f…for…forg-g-g-give y…y…you.”
OMG THAT IS JUST PRECIOUS!!! UGHHH 😭❤️😭💔❤️!! I LUV PAXTON!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AHHHH!!! I KNOWWWWWW!!!! I LOVE HIM NO…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carmen
“Any plans on what we should do once they find food?” Milo asked the group as they sat on the floor together.
“Well,” said Carter “I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on eating.”
Carmen smiled and nudged her brother’s shoulder. “You know that’s not what he m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @felicity @esther-c
I made another one for my charrie Lemonhead (same story as Eddie, Ellie, and Dante)

- Load More
