@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h (I actually think it’s just us four in this group, I’m not sure tho)
Aurivis
“So what kind of dragon are you?’
He looked at the human who had approached him curiously. “What kind? Are there different kinds of dragons from your world?”
As he finished speaking, one of his back claws slipped on the rocky exter…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And the best part is, we can analyse these boy’s actions and romantic gestures, recording them ever faithfully to use for literary purposes…
Because we’re writers…
No other reason…
XDXD Yep!! No other reason…none at all….XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks a ton! I’m going to go check it out!!!!
You’re so welcome!!! 😄
OH WOW!!
I was not expecting that! It’s totally amazing!!!! <3<3 One of the best plot twists ever!
I promise I’ll keep it secret. 😀
Yeah!! @godlyfantasy12 has some great plot twists!! Okay, good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
IKR!?!? Omg SO CUTE!!! Awww, thank you!! *Tells Matt and watches him blush* Anyway XD
Aww, Pax!! He is SOOO CUTE!! Thank you for waiting for me 🙂
Haha, Tauren was ready to go check out that dragon XD. Thank you for waiting for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carter
Carter felt a skinny elbow jab into his side and looked up at his sister’s disapproving glare. He looked back over at the newcomers and saw that the little boy looked like he was on the verge of tears. He was squeezing his little teddy hard and standing as close as he could to Lu…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah! Yes! Green Ember vibes should sound right, I was inspired by S.D. Smith. His spark created a flame that later became that book!
That’s awesome!! I love S.D. Smith too!
I hope you enjoy it! You’ll have to tell me what you think of the ending…that’s where I get the most comments lol.
Okay!! Yes, for sure, I will!! Bramble reminds me of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
About Paxton, Ara, and Corvina, and Arthur and all of her charries.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s near the bottom of page two. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This is the link… I think to @godlyfantasy12‘s biggest secret!! Beware XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
hehe sorry I posted too soon. I forgot to have Carter talk.
Carmen
“Who are you?” Carter asked, a bit too directly. Carmen knew he only meant well, but couldn’t he be a bit more polite?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12Carmen
“N-no!” Matthew said a bit hastily. “I-I-I mean-, y-you l-look…like you’re h-happy…and a-at h-home.”
He beamed a sweet, lopsided smile, one that no one, including Carmen, could help returning.
A loud rumbling growl…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I just got your book in the mail!! I’ve read the first few chapters. I’m loving it so far!! I’m getting some Green Ember vibes?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Lemme go find it… *Breathes a sigh of relief* Oh good. I was secretly terrified of whta you might do with that sword XD.
You need that jacket girl!! You’re cold! *Grabs thickest, warmest, coat of my closet and shoves it into your arms* XD
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
XDXD Yep!! That would be so funny.
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
Yeah, me too!! 😅😬🤫🤭
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! That’s not exactly what she looks like in my head, but it’s pretty close.
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Are you sure you’ll want me to? It might spoil it… 😉
Well…I guess not. I’ll just prepare myself. 😭😅
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆
Whoa!! Awesome!! I’ve had 2 white Christmas’s in my entire lif…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @starofthenorth @arien @koshka @whalekeeper
I’ve been loving reading these…XDXD
Good job, @felicity, getting everyone back on track!! One day maybe one of us will make a website for…well, what we were talking about here XD.
And….It’s probably gonna be me XDJK. Or not. XD -
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s crazy!!!
I like snow, but I’m glad it gets warm here too. Ohio has ridiculous weather! XD
- Load More
