@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Jack, Cody, and Kate
The Celby siblings stood facing each other in a cramped stone closet, lit only by the light coming in from underneath a splintered wooden door. The air was musty and smelled vaguely of soap.
“What in the devil- ”
“Jack. Language.”
“Sorry. But where are we?”
Cody scratched the back of his neck and mumbled, “I thought one o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright, I’m adding three characters instead of two. They just aren’t the same without the others. Here’s the physical descriptions:
Jack: 17, white blond fluffy hair that covers his eyes, tan skin, linen pants and shirt, thin wool vest, sandals
Cody: 15, really fluffy hair, long droopy pointed ears, freckles, cute button nose, button down shirt…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Um what the heck my thingy disappeared
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also any other characters of mine who were in here before are gone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright, I’m adding three characters instead of two. They just aren’t the same without the others. Here’s the physical descriptions:
Jack: 17, white blond fluffy hair that covers his eyes, tan skin, linen pants and shirt, thin wool vest, sandals
Cody: 15, really fluffy hair, long droopy pointed ears, freckles, cute button nose, button down shirt…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I actually started a magic system forum a while back, but it fizzled out.
Personally, I’m very much a hard magic system kind of guy. As to the magic system of my and my sister’s universe, I’ve found it hard to properly approach in explanation, because there’s so many different layers to it, and when I try to explain…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character to write? Why?/What are they like?
2. Who’s your favorite character from either a movie/tv show or book/series?
3. If you c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
No not really, but I’ve heard of both of them before. It sounds like you’d recommend them…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
There are a couple things that have helped me in situations like this.
First, try to mentally plot backwards. You don’t have to write stuff out or make an outline, unless you think that will help you more. But start at one point, somewhere in the middle or even the end and work backwards. How did they make it here? What did t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
He never fixed that leaky pipe he was working on. It’s gonna leave a big mess in that hall and his boss is gonna be mad (whoever that is).
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSH, YESSSSS!
I just got into TOP! I’ve been listening to the Vessels album a lot. Anything by them you’d recommend?
(and yes, i’d agree that their stuff sounds a little weird at times. XD it takes some getting used to.)
And I LOVE NF too! His stuff has been pretty depressing in the past but his new album HOPE is SO…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I know we all love Pax so we’re totally fine with it. 😂 I haven’t been involved much but by reading everything on the sideline I can tell everyone is very invested so don’t sweat it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@people here’s my rp from a while ago
Liko
Dusty and Liko waved to the passengers as they walked, scampered, and slid off towards the commons. Liko then scooped up his jiggly companion and began walking to his own separate employee room.
Alright, calling it a full room might have been an exaggeration. It was more like a closet. A cot was s…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
YESSSS!
Riya would definitely join. In my story, she’s one of the members of a group that is majority male. XD Somehow she has stayed relatively sane hanging with a bunch of dudes and they all look up to her as a mother figure even tho she’s younger than some of them.😂
But anyway, we need to get these girls…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh. I don’t think my rp from several days ago ever actually posted…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol They’re stowaways! I love it XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter
Hi girl!!!! *hugs* I hope you are doing FANTABULOUS!!! 💕💕💕
I’m doing alright…just moved my sis into college 2 hours away this weekend, so trying to deal with that, but I’m doing better today; church really helped me this morning <3
I haven’t started school yet, but I will…Wednesday, I think?? XXD I’m probably looking forward to…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@writers-of-the-castle
I kinda lost track of my characters a while ago, but I’d really like to jump back in again, maybe with some new characters. Are there any groups willing to have a couple more characters?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
My favorite fantasy concept would probably be something from Sanderson’s work. I think the whole background of the Cosmere is really cool.
I agree, I’m not sure what specifically I would choose, but Sanderson really has master the art of creating a good mechanic in both worldbuilding and character.
my favorite one I’ve come up with is pro…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay, i missed a lot…
what is currently going on with y’alls fanfics that I should know?
(love the boards freedom btw 😉😍)
- Load More
