ryry

  • @jonas

    I don’t think that I’m killing off any characters without reason. I think the main ones I talked about killing off were Arvolis, Dalaman, Ridril, Thulac, Cadmus, and Edward. For Ridril, Cadmus, and Edward, their deaths are in my mind the perfect conclusion for their characters arcs. I already listed several reasons why Dalaman’s death makes…

    [Read more]

  • @jonas

    I don’t think that I’m killing off any characters without reason. I think the main ones I talked about killing off were Arvolis, Dalaman, Ridril, Thulac, Cadmus, and Edward. For Ridril, Cadmus, and Edward, their deaths are in my mind the perfect conclusion for their characters arcs. I already listed several reasons why Dalaman’s death makes…

    [Read more]

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @rae

    Yeah, there are the nagas who have a great skill with knives and a whole bunch of other stuff, but I zoned out at that pint of his explanation. The Metamorphs (I named them) who are shape-shifting metal aliens. The Dragons (no idea if they have another name yet) like half human and half dragon. Oh and homosupero, basically the superhero part.…

    [Read more]

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @spinner4him

    Welcome to KP!

    I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, finding divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.

    Questions!

    Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning concrete rules for the…[Read more]

  • Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago

    @mineralizedwritings

    Oh my goodness, I love that girl!!! It looks SO good! What did you use?

  • TheStarfishface on YouTube had a couple really helpful videos about webcomics

  • @whalekeeper

    lol yeah I have some tips.

    Don’t be like me. : )

    I tend to be a perfectionist and that is not good for a comic artist. So… some of this stuff I have to tell myself almost every day. Hope it’s helpful.

    When you start drawing a comic, your art is going to start rapidly change and improve as you’re going along. This can be…[Read more]

  • Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago

  • Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago

    @keilah-h 

  • @calyhuge @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 are your charries still there? Maybe they should bust in or something

    Lois

    “Yeah, well my markings aren’t magic, but yes, it’s like your rocks.” He glanced away and adjusted his glasses.

    Felicity finished off her Cheetos and tossed the crumpled plastic bag onto the floor.

    “So we have…[Read more]

  • @jonas

    Ok, I have just gotten around to reading this, sorry I took so long.

    I really like this! It actually feels a bit nostalgic for me, bearing much more of a classic medieval fantasy vibe from the setting to the characters to the plot itself.

    I didn’t guess that Gwidigrand was a wizard, but I was close, guessing that he was along the lines…[Read more]

  • @savannah_grace2009

    Yeah, great job! Don’t feel pressured to step out of your boundaries to write about the details that you don’t feel comfortable with. This is a heavy topic. It was Cassian that took her back originally right? Perhaps you could focus a little more on her relationship with him in the beginning, perhaps his brotherly…[Read more]

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @rae

    The Wond Galaxy is my own, though some of the inhabitants and ideas are C’s. C rules the Universe with his fettoians who are basically superheroes with armor and tech and anything ‘cool’ C can think of. He will never write a book unless his personality changes drastically. If he did, you could be sure it would be the best story idea but most…

    [Read more]

  • @calyhuge @euodia-vision @whalekeeper

    Lois 

    Though Lois wasn’t sure exactly what Calligripho had said, it sounded like an insult.

    “Excuse me?” He said, self-consciously tugging his flannel sleeve down over the drawings on his wrist.

    Felicity leaned forward, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

    “What’s a squid?”

  • Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago

    @mineralizedwritings

    Thanks and I love yours! The colors are incredibly realistic.

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @rae @jonas

    So I just read it, and I’m wondering about some similar things. So is this universe set in the future of our universe, because you used Immanuel’s name, suggesting this is Christianity specifically. Or is it just a filler name like you alluded to earlier, and this is an entirely separate universe?

    It’s funny, the brother sister…[Read more]

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @rae

    Ahh, yes, much like my sister and I as see. There’s quite a few Sibling pairs on KP actually. Siblings are awesome!

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @rae

    Both. It depends on the subject. I go hard on subjects I’ve run through my mind over and over again until I’m sure that this is the way. Soft on subjects I don’t understand or don’t want the reader to focus on because it’s not the main point.

    Yeah, it’s a spectrum really, and it changes depending on what aspect your doing. Tolkien for examp…[Read more]

  • TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @aranel

    Hi Sarah! I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, finding divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.

    Questions!

    Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning concrete rules for the reader to und…[Read more]

  • Euodia replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    Hello fellow Tolkien Geek, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!

    I am euodia.vision. or just Euodia. 😉 I am a Tolkien nerd, fantasy reader and writer, recent homeschool graduate, artist, music enthusiast, photographer, Marvel lover, and a follower of Christ!

    so… *rubs hands together* you like Tolkien?

    Are you a movie girl too or just the books?

    What…[Read more]

  • Load More
>