@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@sparrowhawke Ah, yes, ATLA and the animal-mashing. (TURTLEDUCKSSS) Oh, cool! Those are some good tips, I’ll definitely keep that in mind. 🙂
YOOOO that’s seriously so cool. I’m very interested in the celestials, I absolutely LOVE seraph-esque creatures. Tell me more about them? 😀 And what’s the aether element all about? I’m super interested in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm They can be. Thank you! Yeah, I feel the same way. The ending would be a complete FLOP if that didn’t happen. But with that ending, it’s so much more heartbreaking… I think I might actually cry while writing that one XD
EXACTLY. It’s so true. This is the reason why I HATE the deux ex machina trope!!!!!! The author is like “okay,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@sparrowhawke Haha, yup. And knowing me, I’ll probably end up with ANOTHER trilogy in the mix at some point.
Thanks! I write mostly about faeries and humans, since those are the main two races in the book. But within the category of “faeries” there are elves, gnomes, dwarves, sprites, pixies, naiads, dryads, half-blood/hybrid faeries that are a…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@calidris Is tangerine a book? I’ve never heard of it.
-
Kads replied to the topic Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@elfwing Nope… that’s never happened to me before! XD I have a tendency to slam down my book and yell at it whenever there are problems. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@keilah-h Ehh… not usually my cup of tea, but I’ve read the first Wings of Fire book. Not my fave thing in the world but it was good.
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@sparrowhawke *oh shoot i didn’t mean to type mana on the summary for THBoH XD it’s called aera, just clarifying 🙂
Also, aera IS NOT magic. It is power (for lack of a better word) granted to the faerie races by God so that they can protect themselves, heal, etc. It’s just their natural God-given defense like a porcupine has quills and a bear…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years ago
@sparrowhawke Sorry this is a late reply! I meant to detail my series earlier but we ended up going out and I didn’t get time. >:P
So. Just sayin’…. you asked for this. XD Now, I trust y’all on KP, but obviously please dont steal my intellectual property or anything, blah blah blah. ;P I’ve spent a few years on this XD
So this is my series in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Salvete scriptores! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
@sparrowhawke Haha, mood, it’s so frustrating to chase after those little plot bunny troublemakers >:P OH MY WORD THAT SERIOUSLY SOUNDS SUPER COOL THO. I looooove messing around with tropes XD Count me in as a future beta reader for you! 😉 Sounds so good… oh man… VERY COOL.
W-wait, really? I get to rant…? 😮 Well, all right then!!! I will…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
Hey.. Yeah, you, person reading this… please look at this article. We need more Godly fiction.
The Importance of Writing Godly Fiction -
Kads replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres Me too. It definitely depends on my mood. :p Thank you! I’m excited to work on it, whenever that may happen. I’m totally in love with TÃ e XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Who has a published book out? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@e-k-seaver 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Add new ideas in now or later? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@nanisnook Of course! And it’ll also save you more work – if you go in and write the ideas now, then you can write fluidly about those same ideas as the story goes on. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm I know I’m late to this topic, but it seems really funny, so I’ll join in XD
So. Three characters from my series!
1. TÃ e – a fiercely introverted, very shy elf. He’s very sentimental and loving, though. Strangely, he has no mana (mana is power granted to the faerie races by God for defense and healing). He’d probably be, in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Hmm… I haven’t really gotten a lot of critiques on my writing. But sometimes people tell me that my themes are heavy, and I’m like “wait, really?” I mean, my series has a rather lighthearted tone to it, in my opinion (lots of funny things sprinkled in and lots of action) but is it really that heavy? So I guess I’m just working with…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@lydia-s Thanks very much!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE RETURNED, AND I COME BEARING A GRAPHIC.Â

Here’s Yin Meichen from Y&Y, y’all!
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h Oh, haha no he’s real XD Thanks! Jungkook is a member of my favourite band! <3 He turned 24 yesterday 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Top Ten Things never to do… in the forum Plotting 5 years, 1 month ago
Ugh, the forum balrog ate my reply when I tried to edit it, so reposting.
I would like to pitch in with a few things here.
Do not let all of your characters meet each other in the same room. Only three out of more than twenty characters speak English, and like at least ten of them haven’t even SEEN the real world before. Thus, this will result…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Top Ten Things never to do… in the forum Plotting 5 years, 1 month ago
Oh man. I would like to pitch in with a few things here.
Do not let all of your characters meet each other in the same room. Only three out of more than twenty characters speak English, and like at least ten of them haven’t even SEEN the real world before. Thus, this will result in:
– All characters out of The Travelers’ Caravan being amazed at…[Read more]
- Load More
