@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone Would you still want me to add my characters? It seems like you already have a pretty decent sized group
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I somehow forgot that Dante has one eye 🤦♀️
here’s my edit: At the last word, he looked up and aimed the stun gun at Eddie.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m not done with homework, but I wanted to post something before it gets too late.
Dante
Dante grabbed a stun gun from the closet and then leaned out the door. He immediately locked eyes with Eddie.
“Hey! What the heck are you people doing near my ship?!” Eddie addressed everyone but was focused only on Dante…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Thank y’all! So I only have enough time to post my character’s bio, but I’ll post in the morning.
Name: Matthew Parker
Appeeerance: light brown wavy hair. Light blue eyes. Tan skin. (I’ll post a picture when I find one).
Personality: He is very shy. But once you earn his trust, he is very witty and always and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH Y’ALL I HAD A LONGGGG RESPONSE CATCHING UP ON EVERYTHING AND I ACCIDENTALLY REFRESHED THE PAGE AND NOW IT’S GONE!! Like that took me forever to write!! I’m so sorry y’all 🙁
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
First of all, I am so sorry I haven’t responded until now. Everything has been hectic with school and siblings…*sighs*. So I’m sorry if I don’t respond until hours later. I go to bed pretty early for the average teen; 8:30 to 9:00. I start school around 9:00 A.M. I’m on usually around 3-4 in the afternoon, and sometimes at 7:00…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy22 @anyone else
Hey everyone, I have a lot of homework to do so I won’t really rp until later tonight, but could you all do something for me? I’ve gotten a little too addicted to this rp, so if you see me online, could you yell at me in all caps to get off my iPad and go do my homework? (I am completely ser…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Your story sounds really cool! I don’t usually get interested in non-fasntasy, but I would totally read that. Matthew also seems cool, and you should add him to the castle if he’s your favorite. Or you could add both! 😁
Also, yes, an original character (or OC) is any character that you made up yourself.
I think I’m gonna…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hello! Thank you very much!
Oh that sounds like a great story! I love drawing too! But I’m kinda afraid of trying it out on my characters because some of my drawings turn out great, and some are just blah. I am slowly getting better. What kind of style do you draw? I’ve never heard of speed-cubing, but then again, i havent…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Howdy folks! *Gets flashback of Miss Minutes from Loki* *shivers*Any way,
Hi! Thank you for pausing your game :). Yes, it looks super fun. I really like your character Feather! She seems very nice. See you around!!
Wow! Another homeschooler!! That’s so cool!! Yes!
Awww! That is so sweet! Lol, I’m sure they got some…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone! This offer still stands for anyone else who wants their character drawn. 🙃
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
YES!!! THAT’S SO COOL! A FELLOW HOMESCHOOLER!!!
Oh no! You’re fine! It’s very nice to meet you, Freedom Writer! *Shakes hand, then hugs you* Ya I’m a big hugger XD. Also, can I just say that your characters are just AMAZING?!?!? I love the ‘Bois’ so much, especially Leo and Wolfgang. And RIKER!!! OMG, girl!!
Also, I have a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I literally use nothing but this and google docs so this is really helpful, thank you! *screenshots for later reference*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! Welcome to KP!
I’m Loopy, a (not homeschooled) teenage girl. Church was great as always. We sang one of my favorite songs, For All the Saints.
The character castle is really fun and has helped me a lot with developing my characters. It is really hectic, but you just gotta jump in with both feet. I’m actually considering adding another cha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Kursk and Dante 😁💕 I love our mischievous duo
Dante
“Window’s open n-”
Dante leapt out the window, twisted in the air, and caught himself on the outside of the castle, his clawed feet gripping the stone wall. He took a deep breath and started climbing down. He was at the bottom within seconds. Then, he adjusted his hat and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Lol everyone hopped on as soon as I said not very many people are on 😆
-
Light started the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! My name is lightoverdarkness6. I am a home schooled teen girl who loves writing! I am sooo excited to make friends and discuss writing!! How was everyone’s church service? The first part of ours was very spiritual. In Sunday school, our teacher had to take a visitor who had ridden with them back home, so me and my friend talked all about our…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad you enjoyed church today! My church was great. Got to see a lot of family friends.
Since it seems that not very many people are on right now, would you like if I added another character to meet some of your characters? You can totally say no, I’m just kinda bored right now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
Reuben smiled faintly. “They’re all…really nice….heh. Leo is protective, Joshua is honest, Jakob is practical…and Wolfgang is really…caring…yeah…caring…heh.”
Dante got the sense that he had touched on a sensitive subject. Makes sense. Kursk said something about them being hurt by their mom.
I haven’t talked to m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok, the ship is a bit… weird. Definitely leans more towards fiction than science. It’s small, with only about five rooms, including the cockpit and the weapon closet. It was built specifically to board other ships, so it has several mechanical arms to grab onto another ship, and a sharp beak in the middle of the arm…[Read more]
- Load More
