@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with that! Do whatever you need to do :).
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
Do y’all mind if I time jump a little bit and assume everyone in Kaine, Julius, and the girls’ group have introduced themselves and know each other’s names? It’s just getting a bit confusing right now.
Also this group is about to get bigger so we’re going to need to split it up soon.
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!! GIRLLLL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! ❤️😭❤️
YOU’RE SOOO WELCOME!!! 🙂 🙂
Lol, that’s great!!! XD
Yeah!! XD
I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?!? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
YES!!!! <3 <3
Lol, yes, Frida, look out. XD
Yes. We’re coming for you XD Frida…
Lol, it does!!!! xD xD xD
Leo and Brothers, trademark pending.
XDXDXDXD
Lol Girl, you are so funny X…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!! XDD He’s so funny.
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s not terrible, it’s just different than the original .Lol Maybe once i watch it again, i might change my mind. But Johnny Depp just creeps me out with all that makeup XD.
Yes, the ending is good! The message is really good too. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
We just finished putting up our Christmas Tree!!! 🙂 My brother just read this RP, and he called Everly “Mount Everest.” XDD. He loves coming up with funny/crazy nicknames.
Lyla
The boy collapsed into Everly’s arms, sobbing. He was breaking my heart–no, he had shattered…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I didn’t see what you said until I posted that.
Oh you’re fine!!Carter and Simon have no idea what a phone is. 😆 (I know, they talk like modern Americans but they’re from a less advanced world.)
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they do! Lol.But we could just do a short time jump to when Kaine leads the group back to where the boys are. I’m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
GIRL!!!! Oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT!!! That’s soooo good ❤️❤️!! You read my mind! Yesterday, I was wondering if you had worked on a book with the brothers and was about to ask you, and this morning I saw that you had posted 😂😮😀!
Oh my, Leo!! You sweet baby🥰😢❤️. Frida 😡😤. You better watch out. You’ve got a band of Leo and brothers lov…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings  I think the throwing up part was one of our other cousins? 🤨 I remember being weirded out by what she wrote but not having the courage to change it
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Re- reading this is making me die inside. Who names their child Malakin? 😅
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wingfeather saga fanfiction? Yes!
Yeah! When I find it, I’ll be sure to tag you😊.
🤣 The shrug! Kids will just throw stuff in cause they want to
Yeah 🤣🤣!! It’s hilarious 😆.
I’m absolutely interested! 🤣🤣
Okay!! I’ll share the rest in the morning 😊.
Figures 😂🤣 I loved your story! So cute and funny!
Awww thank you!! I’ll have the rest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL That’s so funny 😂 You’ve been writing for awhile! I never considered writing at that young.
Yeah!! My mom corrected me. I was actually 4. 😂.
The fairy is never mentioned again, lol. And the fact kids don’t realize you can’t have a family of multiple animal species… 🤣😂 That’s really funny!
Yep!! Lol, I have no idea 😂.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone Oh, no Guy Womack. I forgot about that O-O  It’s been six years?!?
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone That looks so good!! The hair and the eyes and nose all look so realistic 💕💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
I know I’m kinda late to this conversation, but Berets and Baguettes is my new favorite band 😂
Also, @lightoverdarkness6 your old story is adorable and hilarious! 😆
It reminds me of a story that I had when I was little about a snow leopard with super powers. Unfortunately, IÂ
threw away lost all my old wri…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also, the fairy is never mentioned again in that story 🤣🤣.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone@godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse
Okay, so I just found the first story I ever wrote. I was 5 or 6. It’s about a camel, a dog, a raccoon, a turtle, and Mickey Mouse. I loved Mickey Mouse back then 😂🤷🏻♀️. I did it with my grandma. She wrote the exact words that I told her. Here it is.
Once a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I didn’t see what you said until I posted that.
Carter and Simon have no idea what a phone is. 😆 (I know, they talk like modern Americans but they’re from a less advanced world.)
But we could just do a short time jump to when Kaine leads the group back to where the boys are. I’m assuming he knows the way back and doesn…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse
Whoa a evil Riker?! No!!
Aww I love the ballerina cats. That looks like something I would do at 7 😂.
Ooh! This is such a fun topic😂😅. So the first story I ever wrote (actually typed. I have multiple stories with like 3 sentences from when I was 6 😂🤦🏻♀️. )…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
Beth and Carmen
Beth stood awkwardly against the wall behind the rest of the group. In front of her, a man was crying while Everly hugged him. Beth felt bad for the man, but she mostly felt bewildered by the entire situation. Should she… do something?
Carmen casually wa…[Read more]
- Load More
