@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h
I’m back! Carter and Carmen have just been standing awkwardly to the side this whole time, I guess.
Carter
A bell rang twice in Carter’s ears. Kaine and Everly were gone. Carter stared at the spot they had been.
He began to panic internally as he processed what had hap…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone@keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @any-one-else-
And here’s Lyla’s

-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @any-one-else-
Heres Matthew’s mood board! I just finished it! He’s one of my favorite charries ❤️.
Hope you like him!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, yeah. My charrie, Lyla is actually some model from California I think 😂. It doesn’t matter who the people actually are, all that matters is that they look like your character 😉.
Speaking of, I just finished Matthew’s (Lyla’s brother) moodboard! I’ll share both of theirs in just a second.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww! I love them! So good 😊.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s hilarious!! 🤣🤣 My sister and I don’t really tease each other about our crushes . . . now I have ideas though! (Actually I think my sister and her crush are so similar they really need to get together . . . they’re both too shy to talk to each other but it’s so cute and they are perfect for each other . . . LOL)
Aww! That’s so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, love the pics! They all look so good! My favorite is Aeden
surprise, surprise XD.I always like the guys the best 😂.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
S0rry girl! I accidentally tagged loopy instead of you 🤦🏻♀️😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @esther-c Aww poor Everton! Matthew (my character) is always tripping/falling so when he sees Ev fall and knock down the armor😂 he’s probably gonna be like, “Yes! Finally, someone gets me!” XD
Matthew
Kaine and Everly fell backwards into a black hole. Kaine yelled, “We’re fine, Don’t worry about us!”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 (I think that’s everybody 😅)
Amidala
Amidala woke up with a start. She blinked her eyes open and looked around her. Stone walls? She pushed herself off the cold ground beneath her and tried to take in her surroundings. Was this a dream? Next to her, Everton looked around with the s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
Btw, 13 is a little long and (i think) 14 is a little shorter.
Chapter 13
Amidala and the rest of the group finally reached the next district. It was dark by now, but not terribly late. Despite that, they were exhausted. They traveled eight miles that day and weren’t used to w…[Read more]
-
Esther and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! 😊
Aw… I’m so glad it meant so much to you!! I try to make my charries as relatable as possible.
And you’ll always be loved by God. ❤️😉
Ev still has yet to learn that. 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooh. Good ideas!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Those character romances sound so cute!!! And fun to write! 😉
My charrie romances:
Everton and Amidala—
(Everdala)
Kind of similar to Ara’s and November’s, except that they both like each other and only drop hints, never actually telling each other the blatant truth the whole trilogy! 😆 By the e…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Perfect 😉!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Awesome!! I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely write a RP later this afternoon.🙂
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just copy and pasted all of the tips into a document that I’m going to reflect on often 🤣😊.
- Load More
