@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also I’m not great at writing lyrics so it’ll just be like “Luna sang” at this point XD XD
lol yeah I don’t expect you to spout out poetry on the spot
Carter and Carmen
The group listed attentively as Luna taught them the song. Carter and Carmen picked it up fast and began to sing as well. Carmen and Luna sung the tune, high voic…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carmen
“As for having to steal books…I’m sorry you…had to do that,” Luna said, looking down at Paxton.
“I…” Paxton spoke up “I…couldn’t read e-either. I-I wasn’t…wasn’t a-allowed to. B-but I did. S-sometimes…”
Carmen’s eyes softened. The little boy seemed like he had been through a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hazah magic powers! It worked!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Avatar could technically be defined as anime? But not classically. It’s totally clean and non-violent, there is fighting but never blood or anything. It’s a kids show but is really deep and can be enjoyed by all ages!
I’ll have to check out that music suggestion! There are lot’s of good lofi artists on youtube.
I’m…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! I wasn’t expecting so many replies to a humble henchman such as myself. XD Thanks for the awesome welcome y’all! Nice to meet you!
As for your questions… [INHALES DRAMATCALLY]
Wilder.
What do I write? Mostly fantasy at the moment, but I’ve started some sci-fi and have some ideas for some contemporary books.
What do I read? If the book…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🙂
Okay!!
Matthew
I looked around, after Grimm tells me it’s my turn. I saw a young boy, about my age. “Victor, r-r-right? Truth or Dare?”
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch as Lyla appears, looking as surprised as I was, Iris, Dylan, and…Asher all appear. Asher immediately starts bouncing up and down on the soft carpet.
“Wow, guys! I haven’t been to a theater…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! I’ll do my charries coming in real quick.
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOLOL!!!! Those are hilarious!!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! I’m not sure if we’ve met yet. It’s very nice to meet you! You have Victor and Rueven, right? I’ll ask one of yours, since you’re on ;).
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @wilder-w @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay!! Who hasn’t gotten a turn to be asked?? Cuz I’m trying to make sure every author gets a turn, and I’ll wait for someone to respond before having Matthew ask someone. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!! I literally felt tears come into my eyes. Paxton is so precious!!! <3 <3 <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oh! I’d love to see Lynn’s backstory!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Years Everyone!!! (It sounded like a warzone over here for a couple minutes. 😁)
XDXD Haha!! The fire works, you mean? It sounded like that here too!
I hope everyone has a fabulous 2023!!! In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Awww those two 🥺 -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on with KP, but it’s different, and I can’t get my letters off of the bold color XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 Yes!! Okay, good! I’ll do that. @loopylin
Matthew
“Books? Hm…I haven’t done much reading to be quite honest…Oh! We did have a few songbooks and I had some hymnals given to me from my…” Luna faltered slightly, “My parents. And I was given a few history books and books about the world above by the Kobolds. I di…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re here!!! *Virtual hug* YAY!! Welcome to KP!! On here I’m known as LightOverDarkess, or just Light, a young teen writer!
Some get to know you questions…XD lol
1. what’s your main character’s name?
2. What’s your favorite book(series?)
3. What themes are in your books?
4. Which of your characters is most like you?…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Idk who Easton’s writer is but was he created specifically for the RP???
Yeah, @Mineralizedwritings came up with the original idea, but anyone can play him and add to his character
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Paxton continued. “I-I wasn’t…wasn’t a-allowed to. B-but I did. S-sometimes…”
Aawww Pax! 🥺 Poor baby
My charries were allowed to read, but it was really restricted and the history books were completely made up. Carter got good at sneaking around and getting real history books and songs for Carmen. That’s also why Carter is so…[Read more]
- Load More
