@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, @mineralizedwritings!
The tags sees to work sometimes and not others, (Stares off into the distance with a very confused face)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Greetings! Nice to know we’re in a similar boat! Imagine mine with beautifully magestic sails and flower cannons. ;p
Fave chewing gum? Watermelon probably
My favorite book series? Well, I can never choose just one so here’s a list, The Lunar Chronicles, The Cytonic series, the Cast In Firelight Series, the Mistborn trilogy and…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Most fabulous, I dare say. I will certaintly call upon thy skills when needed. ;D
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there! I am also very good at ignoring my rational voice about sleep! After a winter break filled with adorably cute velociraptor cousins damanding my attention and sanity, I deserve some rest right??? Nahhhhh, sleep is merely a suggestion.
Very cool that you write and are designing a board game! I love board games,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a gang. Our cute bois who stutter. XD)
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need @loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, that’s fine!! When @freedomwriter76 gets on, if she wants to, then maybe we can pretend that we didn’t walk far, and her charries can meet up!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings Is it okay with y’all if we start moving a little?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
XD I get you, I’m not to big on birds in general but they are awesome and beautiful creatures. Other than parakeets I really like doves, so pretty! And great symbolic meaning
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@Orielle
I did for a little while, he was white and a bluish lavender color. I recently moved and I couldn’t take him with me, but I hope he’s happy at his new home (:
Also cool combo name! I love Lord of the Rings, especially the elves, so cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, or maybe we could have our characters get to know eachother a bit more while we wait? It’s been really fun just having them talk :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
As I held out my book, Paxton flinched momentarily, and my heart sank. But then, warily looking at me, he inspected the book, and, realizing that it wasn’t something to bring him harm, he looked up at me, wondering if it was really his. I smiled softly and nodded. He then turned to Luna,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Keiryn!! I’m loving him more and more XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That was awesome!!!Aww, young Jocelyn reminds me of my little cousin!! She has blonde hair and a cute little giggle too! <3 <3 Oh, yes!! I totally make trailers for my books XD!! Who doesn’t??
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
These look so cute!! How did you make them?? I’ve watched them, but without sound, bc head phones don’t work on this computer :(. I’ll watch them with sound maybe today after school!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew
Reúven, Victor’s friend was smirking.
Viktor swallowed and shifted nervously.
Then he took a deep breath and smiled. “Truth.”
“O-okay…” I thought for a moment, wondering what I could ask him that would’t embarrass him.
Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. “Um…I-if you met a genie, w-what would y-y-your thre…[Read more]
- Load More
