@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, we got on, and @godlyfantasy12 got off XD :D!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @starofthenorth @minerlizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You’re welcome, @mineralizedwritings!!
So, I’m working on my new WIP, The working title currently is “Faith’s Journey”, with Asher and Iris, then I had an idea for a his fic short story for my friend that I’m going to start soon, and then I have like two…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol,
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
LOL!!! Oh, but don’t you mean, “My preciousssss,” XDXD?
Okay, lemme get off Lotr topic before I start ranting XD. OOh, I love that dialogue!! I really want to read the book now XD!!
That hisfic sounds cool!! Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, okay! Yeah I’m excited for it! I’ve only looked into it a little bit but it’s a cool blind book concept
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ALREADY!!! 🙂 Ugh, I’m loving Micah <3 XD! I don’t have anything to say, other than I know you’ll do great if you decide to write that, and I would love to read it!!!! 😀
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Way Of Kings was Awesome!!!!! I need to start Words Of Radience so bad, I’m reading it with my brother though so I can’t go ahead just yet. I’m assuming you’ve read Mistborn? I love that series! I’m on Wax and Wayne right now. Have you checked out any of his Secret projects that came out a few day’s ago?
Sorry dude, I’m just…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I am!! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll have to listen to it!! It sounds good 🙂 <3.
Oh, and I found a song for Riker and Leo and maybe Rueben? Idk. You can’t tell that I love Riker and Leo, right? XDXD
The song is called ‘Bleed’ by Madilyen Paige. It’s really good, but sad. 🙂
And it reminded me of November too! And Corvina…:)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Nice to make your aqauintance!
Stranded on the island limited songs and books? Ahh, so hard to decide! Only two books is tragic, most of my faves are all series! Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson and Identity, by Camille Peters. Music? Hmm, [If You Believe by Patch Crowe,] [Close to you, by Andy Grammer] and [Good Day by Strive to…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome @Erica! I love Lord Of The Rings
Nice to meet you!
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
Aww!! Sweet Carmen!! That would be so sweet <3 <3 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! You’re back!! *hugs you* Hey, we started back home schooling today too :D!!
😀 And spent MOST of my time there with my adorable, yet crazy 5-year-old cousin. XD She’s adorable, y’all, but a little crazy at times…she has the most energy I’ve ever seen. xD But anywho….I’m back! 😉
Awww!! She sounds adorable!! When our fa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll rp later tonight
- Load More
