@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! The best way to work with 7 when it comes to things like cycles, is to simply take advantage of the fact that 7 is a prime number. That way you can factor it with other numbers to get a series of unique combinations.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten back to this. This seems fine. There isn’t much to say that I can tell, maybe you can show her coming up with different names, show the list itself. Have her second guess some parts, then change others. Just the show not tell type of thing is all that comes to my mind right now.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fair enough, sounds good to me!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😂😂 Yes it is!!
They haven’t opened their sign ups yet but they should some time in December. I’ll let you know. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yesssss, the van was amazing. And the fact that they all have country accents is just 😂
i also enjoy, “Hey Tricia, i think I’m in love” “say whaaaat”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
👍😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah photoshop has a learning curve but tbh it makes sense and once you get used to it it’s fine 🙂
cool 👌
LOL the voice they gave to Cap XD
I KNOW hahaha, it’s amazing!! my fam quotes that all the time. we love the one with loki saying he’s gonna go to squiggly wigglys 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! definitely pray about it, it’s a big decision. Let me know if you want to try out Crazy Writing Week, it’s free, you just have to sign up!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Freedom, I feel like Tirion, Riker, Angelina, and Iris have met before..? Maybe?
Tirion
“Tirion!” Lena flashed him a welcoming smile and then began introducing him to the rest of the group. “Uh, this is my good friend Eleanor and my brother Marek, and uh… Angelina, Riker, and Iris, some new friends…”Oh, her brother was…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“You don’t know what a movie is? Now I really want to know where you’re from. I’m not sure any of our other friends are here. What about you?” Sara asked.
Riya laughed, “I’m from a country called Attalia. I haven’t met anyone here yet that’s heard of it though. From Attalia the only friend I ha…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great you have creative cloud, photoshop is a little complicated, but it has some of the best pressure sensitivity compared to other programs I’ve used, and one of my best illustrations from photoshop.
Good to know! I’ve been using Lightroom mostly for photo editing, I haven’t gotten enough nerve to try photoshop yet…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, I love the board! 😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
OH sweet! Thanks so much!!!
A friend and I share an Adobe Creative Cloud account so I was planning on using some of the programs on that, but I’ll have to look into those other ones you mentioned.
Thanks again, Min, that was all very helpful!!
ALSO, that looks AMAZING!!!! 😍 I love Tauren’s jacket!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone-else-who-does-digitail-art
hey guys! so i was wondering what you guys use to do digital art? do you just do it on the computer or do you have a tablet? i’m looking into getting some sort of tablet for art related things during Black Friday and was wondering what y’all use or if you have recommendations?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“Sara. Pleased to meet you. Riya? That sounds familiar. I think someone made a movie about a Riya. I don’t know. But cool. You new here too?” The group started walking towards the doors, various conversations were being made amongst everyone.
Riya gave Sara a weird look before replying, “I don’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @beth-torres
Hey guys! so I have a really close friend who is apart of YWW and she LOVES it! They do a few free events every year (one of them is coming up in January actually) that I’ve participated in and it’s AMAZING! For me personally I don’t feel like the price and commitment is worth it for me since writing is…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you guys want to start?
how long would we have? because idk if many ppl would be able to do it over thanksgiving…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊
I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.
Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.
And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good either way!
I guess I’ll just do it right now though since I have time
EZRIAN
“So, if this isn’t one of his jokes, where are we? Are we still on Alick? Are we still even in the Wond Galaxy?””
Ezrian stared at the young man, mulling over the foreign words. The context made it sound as though they…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve missed our boys so muuuuchhh 😭😭😭❤️
ZYRIN
He wrapped his arms around himself. It was getting darker, making the halls around them seem more ominous and foreboding.
Zyrin glanced over at Dylan, walking beside him. They seem to have somehow lost Jocelyn and the furry little scowl creature. And it made him a little worried…[Read more]
- Load More
