@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Yes. Reports of its dead are greatly exagerated.
Moved into college this week so a lot of changes all at once. Glad to be back.
Wilhelm
Wilhelm clasped his hands loosely behind his back and let his body relax.
“Perhaps everyone needs humbling.” The words ghosted out of his mouth, voiceless as a passing wind. The…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*I return while Jayson is getting a snack*
Oh dear. Mission accomplished I guess lol. I was thinking it would be a fun writerly joke, especially if
Yeah, I haven’t really come up with many specific rules that they have. I usually just think about it, then add whatever I can come up with that makes sense.
That does make s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
You probably are fire. 🔥Authors are usually insightful about that sort of thing.
Oh electric guitar!!💥🎸🎵 Super cool! Although your comment on the cables is concerning. 😐👀 I hope your guitar is ok. How long have you been playing? Does it have a name?
I can absolutely appreciate an oversized burger… 🤤 although I don’t get them as…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Erp. This is long and rambling. Sorry it doesn’t seem to go anywhere… He is up for sparring, should others desire, but he is unlikely to interrupt the conversation.
Wilhelm
He bowed his slightly when Wolfgang released his sleeve. His friend was certainly taking the “make possible contacts” part of their plan more…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*Nods* Sounds good.
Right now Ari is working out much needed irritation in the form of violent therapy. Moth can take his time making friends who are actually…friendly…
*Squints at my character*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
This Bryce fellow sounds interesting. Go ahead and throw him in somewhere and we’ll see who’s available/in his way to interact with. Most everyone is at the school gymnasium for morning exercise (or croquet [or conniving]) so that’s where I’d head.
My character, Ari, is currently training with a fighting instructor inside the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hi Enid! 👋
Umm.. I’m not sure why. My author is so preoccupied with getting ready for this semester in college that she forgets to check in on me. 😏 But then your author seems to trust you with her account enough to let you on willingly. But IDK. Maybe we weren’t old enough. 😅
I am Jayson Barans. 😎 I’m a guy in a great, though…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
You know, looking at their chart, Lucian and Ari might actually get along pretty well if standing at the edge of the same room and watching people can be termed getting along. That or they’d quietly distrust each other. XD
Also, your drawings of Lucian and Ellis are adorable.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Wow, I step off to read a book and people start talking. XD
Ari
Jasper hadn’t drawn Remington far enough away for an Eldar’s ears to not mark their exchange. Not that he’d understood more than a phrase at a time.
Not that he listened.
Of course, if Remington’s hushed exchange had been…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 month, 2 weeks ago
On behalf of the last few weeks.. months… Years….

-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
That or a writing community. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Oooooooooooo. This is interesting.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ok this is funny. Wolfgang may actually be vaguely familiar with that term, since it’s an old German/Bavarian folk tale that continued to be prevalent into the early 1900s, especially since several naturalists studied it and thought the creature really existed.
Wilhelm
“A dragon that lives in mountains and dazzles its prey to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Glad you’re back!
Ahhh Wolfgang! Lol.
Hmm.
By the by, Wilhelm is so funny. Like, he’s a cinnamon roll that lives in such a violent world that it’s normal for him. 😂 He’s considering Jasper’s unofficial appointment to the field quite seriously. The only thing that makes a meeting “friendly” is if fake/blunted weapons are used.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Oh wow. These are fabulous!
I love the KeePer one. And all of them. It’s funny how Ari gets the same spot on both charts while everyone else moves around.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Alas, KP locked me out yesterday, so I did not see these memeses until today. They are beautiful. I highly approve. I cannot choose between them. I was cackling.
Thank you. *deep curtsey*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
YASSSSS. XD
Oh, I love those. Thank you. I think the sword ones (and by extension the Wilhelm ones) and Ari/Moth were my favorite, although Moth’s contrasting dynamic is worthy of applause. May this offering, which has certainly placed you in high praises among us, also put you in good favor with the site.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Aw Lucian. He and his brother seem to be different sides of the same coin. I like them.
 Loud bells/ringing
Interesting. Touche as well, but interesting.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
It really is weird. But you got it right! 👏👏👏Or basically. I’ll be 18 in a couple weeks. 🫣
Honored to be impressive..😁😎. It really was special. I wasn’t that great at it, but those are some peak childhood memories. I’ve done my best to get more fluent ever since. 📚
Ah! I’ll be so happy to meet Enid!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ari
He watched Jasper search methodically through the yard. The prince might be a royal pain, but he wasn’t a complete idiot. Ari closed his eyes.
“He’ll find who he’s looking for,” his voice was just barely loud enough for the purple huddle in the bush behind him to hear. “If he stays where it is. But then, not sure where LaCeux…[Read more]
- Load More
