@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lydia-s I’m sorry I missed the sprint.
If anyone is going to be sprinting soon, I’d love to join you! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Hey, I’m back! R u you going to be starting again soon? (I saw the post where you said you were on a break.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’ll try to come in after lunch, if you’re still going!!!!! <3333
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Faith Q. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Morgan are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
relia are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
Greetings, uh… I used to be the only guy on the forum so… uh thank you? I guess?
Correct me if I’m wrong.
art thou a dude?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's something that happened in real life that made you think… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
Such a sweet story! It’s kinda cool how something that can be such a hassle for one person can be a dream come true for another.
He sounds like such a cool character!
Although it doesn’t happened all the time, I love it when I see or meet someone who seems straight out of a fictional world. Everything about them is so…[Read more]
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP First 3 Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 3 months ago
Girl, I’d love to read your first three chapters!!! EEEEKKK!!!! I actually can’t wait, but I’m super busy today, so I probably won’t be able to get to it tomorrow, if that’s okay!! <3333 🙂 Is there anything specific you’d like me to look for?
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Self publishing or traditional? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Well, er, I’m not sure yet. Grace and I have been talking about what I should do for I dunno fourish months now. (Is that right?) And though, I’m all sold for the self-publishing route, I’m still waiting for God’s answer on what I should do. And I probably won’t have a decision made until early fall for some reasons that shall…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Self publishing or traditional? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ve also always wanted to go the traditional route. And right now I still do, although I’m doing a variety of other things. I’ve been working on trying to make an online presence on some web serial platforms, and this summer I also want to experiment with Kindle Direct Publishing. All this, of course, is so that I can hopefully get…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lydia-s That’s alright, Lydia!! 🙂 Thank you!!!! 🙂
@nanisnook I’m so sorry I missed your sprint!!!! I’ve been reading today and am just now sitting down to write my 100-word goal.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Well, I’ve gotta jump out here now. I wrote 832 words and my final line is:
She shifted her feet and stared at the ground.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing with me, girl!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Yup, but probably just for a couple more minutes. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!!! WAY TO GO DAISY!!!! Awesome word count!!! <33
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook Alright! I’ll probably be back soon, but right now I’m going to research old battle strategies for my scifi 😂
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Okay, signing out at :09 with 788 words down! Thanks for writing with me!! @issawritee7 @nanisnook
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Okey-dokey!!!! 😉
- Load More
