@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 also, you get a substantial thank as well
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216
Oh you saw my existential crisis in the totw? preeetty epic.btw I’ve been seeing a lotta people doing that vanishing in smoke trick, and to be honest I don’t think it’s real, I saw a Scooby-Doo episode about it, I can see through your lies despite the thick smoke.
-
Lin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Aw, sorry you feel that way. I remember back then I rarely checked the forum because I never got tagged. So my solution to this is to tag you whenever possible.
Also, what I do is I go check the recent topics tab every day and then check and read the recent topics and reply if I want. It’s helpful.
Best of luck!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Large thank
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Ah, I’ve been sprinting on my own, and will be for the rest of the afternoon/night, so just pretend I’m there!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Sounds preeetty epic, not even I would pay to read my own writing.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
So, I’ve been on this forum for over a year now and I fear my popularity is starting to dwindle.
Help?
I thought I used to be something of a comic relief on this forum but I suspect I’m turning into the annoying side character.
I would especially like help from some of the more famous people on the forum.
If do help, big thank.
-
Lin replied to the topic Do you need help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@e-k-seaver Sure thing!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook Absolutely!!
@devastate-lasting Oh really? I didn’t know that.
Yeah that makes sense! I tried doing Wattpad a few years back, and I got fairly big, but I ended up closing my account because it ended up taking too much of my time and kind of stressing me out, but I’m hoping I’ll have better luck with scheduling my posts. Idk, we’ll see…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@molly Hi there! Lovely to meet you! I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin. I’ve been writing for maybe 6 years now, and I enjoy crime, fantasy, and realism. What genres do you like to write?
What is your current work in progress about, if you have one? I’d love to hear more about it!
What are some of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, unfortunately I don’t have Facebook. Best of luck, though!
-
Lin replied to the topic Do you need help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@e-k-seaver Just saw this…I’m currently trying to tamper with some WordPress stuff, could I ask for your help?
-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres I did a tad bit of research on it, seems like Amazon used to try a thing where they did a serialized novel thing but it failed miserably.
Right now it seems that sites like Wattpad, Tapas, Webnovel, Webtoon, and a million other sites are growing, which is why Amazon is trying this new thing. Apparently the first few episodes are…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Don’t worry about it!! You’re making it for me for free, so you get to take all the time you want XD OHH I looove ittt!!! Thankss!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the font you used and the background photooo!!! Thank youu!!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@molly Hey there!! I am also seventeen; I started writing at nine; writing and reading are my favorite past times; I play ukulele and harmonica; I do NOT keep bees though, that is so coool!! My uncle and grandpa do, so I know a tiny bit about them XD I’m learning Chinese and Spanish (although very little and very slowly on Spanish loll).
It’s so…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Do you need help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Oooo is this offer still open, @e-k-seaver? I may have to take you up on that someday!
-
Daisy Torres started the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Hey, guys!
I just found out Amazon Kindle is coming out with a reading program similar to Radish or Wattpad called “Kindle Villa”, where you can get paid for readers reading your novels.
That being said, does anyone have anything they’d like to share about it? (Questions are welcome too!)
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @joy-caroline…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 sorry I missed your sprint!! Hope y’all had a good time!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Hey, girl! 🙂 Are you still writing?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃 The bookmark and poster look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! And, WOW, you have my tagline on the poster!!!!!!!😀 Girl, you did an AMAZING job with them!!!!!!! Thank you, again, so so much for designing them for me!!!!! (I’m totally going to print…
- Load More
