Hi!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Molly
    @molly
      • Total Posts: 5

Hello Kingdom Pen-ers!

My name is Molly.  (If any of you have been/are on the OYAN Forum, I’m Author M over there….)

I’m 17 and have been writing for…. a long time.  I can’t say when I started for sure.  But I was probably around 8 or 9 when I wrote about the adventures of the Silly Sheriff.  I’ve come a long way since then (I hope, anyway).  Writing and reading are my favorite past times.  I also love to do school.   I keep bees, play flute and violin, and I’m learning Spanish.  I’ve got a wide range of interests. 😉 Anyway, please introduce yourself!  I’d love to meet you.

Madelyn
      @madelyn
        • Total Posts: 115

@molly

Hi!!!

Welcome to Kingdom Pen!

I technically still new here (I’ve just popped on a few times for random topics), but I’ve been following Kingdom Pen for a while.

It’s nice to meet you! It’s super interesting that you keep bees! Is that a hobby or more of a job?

Yessss, someone else who loves school! What is your favorite subject? I’m passionate about medical science and hope to make a career out of it.

A few questions for you…

Are you a cat or dog person?

What genre do you write the most?

What are a few of your favorite books?

Once again, welcome!! 🙂

~In Christ Alone My Hope Is Found~

ella
        @nova21
          • Total Posts: 604

@molly

hi Molly!  welcome to KP!!!!  my name is ella and I love writing (duh), sports, hiking, music, my sister’s amazing coffee, rainy days, and dark chocolate.  also, i have a strange obsession with Myers-Briggs, but we don’t talk about that… 😉  i love writing thriller/suspense, paranormal, urban fantasy, dystopia, and murder mystery (i sound like a dark person but i’m really not).  i’m an ENFP if ur into that stuff 😊  My current WIP is an adventure/fantasy about a girl who is trying to save her sister from a horrible engagement and ends up travelling the kingdom, finding allies (and enemies), love, and answering questions about her mysterious past.  plus some epic action scenes 😊

some questions for you:

what’s your WIP about?

milk or dark chocolate?  or white?  or none? 😉

what music do you like listening to?

what’s the first sentence of your WIP?  (mine is: When I look into the eyes of my mother, I see a woman who never stopped running.)

anyways, i hope you have a WONDERFUL time on KP!!!!!!!!!! ❤🌼😃

what we do in life echoes in eternity
          -gladiator, 2000

Jodi Maile
          @jodi-maile
            • Total Posts: 138

@molly

Hi Molly! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! My name is Jodi and I write fantasy and historical fiction, as well as some dystopian fiction when I feel like it. Some of my favorite authors are Tolkien, James Scott Bell, and Andrew Peterson. In my spare time, I try to write one short story a month, and some of my hobbies are bicycling, paddle boarding, and singing, to name a few 🙂

Here are some questions for you:

If you could go to any place in any story you’ve liked, what place would you go to and why?

Who are your favorite authors?

It’s wonderful to meet you. Welcome again to Kingdom Pen!

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres
              • Total Posts: 691

@molly Hey there!! I am also seventeen; I started writing at nine; writing and reading are my favorite past times; I play ukulele and harmonica; I do NOT keep bees though, that is so coool!! My uncle and grandpa do, so I know a tiny bit about them XD I’m learning Chinese and Spanish (although very little and very slowly on Spanish loll).

It’s so nice to meet you!! It’ll be great having you around! Welcome to the Kingdom!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1379

@molly

Hi, awesome to meet you! I’m JC.

I’m a little curious about the adventures of that Silly Sheriff. XD I find sheriffs in fiction some of the most interesting characters actually, lol. *Javert’s “Stars” begins playing* (okay, JC, don’t get started on Les Mis)

I love school, too! *gives you a high-five* But not so much the academics, lol. I love the academy I attend.

*gives you another high-five* Lovely that you’re learning Spanish. I’m Mexican, so I always get super happy when I hear that.

Keeping bees sounds interesting! As does playing flute and violin. The violin is probably my favorite instrument.

Again, it’s great to have you join us!

Linyang Zhang
                @devastate-lasting
                  • Total Posts: 1700

@molly Hi there! Lovely to meet you! I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin. I’ve been writing for maybe 6 years now, and I enjoy crime, fantasy, and realism. What genres do you like to write?

What is your current work in progress about, if you have one? I’d love to hear more about it!

What are some of your favorite books/authors/movies?

What are some of the best desserts that you’ve tried before?

And finally, do you like pineapple on pizza?

Hope to see you around the forum!

Lately, it's been on my brain
                  Would you mind letting me know
                  If hours don't turn into days

Molly
                  @molly

[quote quote=101034] @molly Hey there!! I am also seventeen; I started writing at nine; writing and reading are my favorite past times; I play ukulele and harmonica; I do NOT keep bees though, that is so coool!! My uncle and grandpa do, so I know a tiny bit about them XD I’m learning Chinese and Spanish (although very little and very slowly on Spanish loll). It’s so nice to meet you!! It’ll be great having you around! Welcome to the Kingdom![/quote]

Hi Daisy!  It’s always fun to meet someone my own age. 😀   Thank you for the warm welcome!  I’m glad to be here!

Molly
                    @molly

[quote quote=101042] @molly Hi, awesome to meet you! I’m JC. I’m a little curious about the adventures of that Silly Sheriff. XD I find sheriffs in fiction some of the most interesting characters actually, lol. *Javert’s “Stars” begins playing* (okay, JC, don’t get started on Les Mis) I love school, too! *gives you a high-five* But not so much the academics, lol. I love the academy I attend. *gives you another high-five* Lovely that you’re learning Spanish. I’m Mexican, so I always get super happy when I hear that. Keeping bees sounds interesting! As does playing flute and violin. The violin is probably my favorite instrument. Again, it’s great to have you join us![/quote]

Hola! Mucho gusto! Lol, the Silly Sheriff…. Basically bad guy escapes from prison, sheriff wants to evacuate the whole town, Sensible Deputy makes him not…. they get a posse together, then sheriff finds criminal hiding behind the door.  That was basically the whole of it. XD

Thank you for the welcome!  I’m glad to be here!

Molly
                      @molly

[quote quote=101051] @molly Hi there! Lovely to meet you! I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin. I’ve been writing for maybe 6 years now, and I enjoy crime, fantasy, and realism. What genres do you like to write? What is your current work in progress about, if you have one? I’d love to hear more about it! What are some of your favorite books/authors/movies? What are some of the best desserts that you’ve tried before? And finally, do you like pineapple on pizza? Hope to see you around the forum![/quote]

Hi!

My favorite genres: historical fiction, future/dystopian, stuff like that. XD

WIP: About a guy who’s part of a caste of people changed by a sadistic government experiment.

Best deserts: Cheesecake and vanilla ice cream!

Pineapple on pizza?  Yeah! 😀

Thanks for the welcome!

Linyang Zhang
                        @devastate-lasting
                          • Total Posts: 1700

@molly

Those genres are all really fun! Do you usually write short stories with them or longer-length projects?

Your WIP sounds quite interesting! What stage are you at with it right now?

Vanilla ice cream is indeed supreme. As well as cheesecake.

Eyy, pineapple on pizza gang!

Lately, it's been on my brain
                          Would you mind letting me know
                          If hours don't turn into days

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >