@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
I’m happy I’m not the only broken record on here. You just like what you like you know? XD
I don’t think I’ve heard of the Casson Family series before, but from the little you said about it, it sounds really interesting. Do you have a favorite book and character from the series?
I’ve yet to read Six of…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Bahaha okay XD Thanks for joining! I’m taking a short break at :05 but I’ll hop back in soon!
Edited 1,700 words
Last line: –She had been right. Tomorrow was a very busy day.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Ah yes. Character who have the same hair color as you. A topic, I fear, is frankly not discussed enough!
Although I have never been a blonde hair user as yourself, (I’m a brunette you see), I understand your struggle to relate to characters whose hair color doesn’t match yours.
Like when I read about a blonde…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Awesome! I shall be sprinting all afternoon to whenever I finish this project. Won’t be online, probably, but just pretend I’m here.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 ^ Sorry I misspelled your name XD Wanna sprint?
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook @gracie-j @lexiwriter1216 @issawriter7 @devastate-lasting Hey, if anyone wants to join me for a quick dash around the writer’s block, I’m starting from :20 and editing until hopefully :00!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook Aww, thanks for the invite!! Sorry I missed y’all though!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Writing a series where the books aren't technically related…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Absolutely! (Also I totally second doing a cameo appearance. Those are the bestt)
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Aw, thanks!! I’ll definitely check yours out if you ever put yours up as well! Just let me know when you do XD
Hahaha that is true XD Do you have a decent audience with doing that?
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Writing a series where the books aren't technically related…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Oooo those ideas sound amazing!! Good luck!!!
Yes! I am working on a series like that too! Era of Shadows (which was actually the first book I published) is going to be part of a series like that full of old fairytale retellings XD
Your stories sound so cool!! I looove stories that have their own plots but continue in the same world! -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 That’s alright, girl! Maybe we can sprint together sometime this week?
@writerlexi1216 I’m so sorry I missed your sprint!!🙁 I hope your writing went well, though!!!!!! <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Are u still writing? If so, I’ll join you! 🙂
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, sorry I missed you!! Thanks for the tag tho!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Ooo thanks a bunch!! (But I totally understand if you don’t. The readers have to pay money to “buy” chapters, so it wouldn’t actually be free for you outside of the first three chapters haha. Thannk you thoughh <3)
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing a series where the books aren't technically related…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 I think I have one series on my to-do where the only thing in common was that they were in the same world and some minor characters made an appearance. Heck, most of my series happen in the same world.
I think that your ideas sound awesome! I feel like however that the three should either a) tie in with each other at the end, or b) have…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Aww XD We can often be our own worst critics at times, especially in the writing world. I’m sure your writing can’t be any worse than the time I started to absent-mindedly write “Okay, we need to follow the menu. First, we need to find the shrimp” which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the scene, which…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Yeah see that’s what I was thinking. I think it’ll be big though (probably, but that’s just imo lol) since we’re talking about amazon, and so many other sites like it have become huge! I uploaded the first five chapters+prologue of The Art of Deception, so I guess we’ll see come July XD
One thing I slightly bummed on though is the fact…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Nice job, nice job. I support you in this plan.
I shall tag you everytime I make a new topic or think that people should be tagged. Do not fear.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
that advice is preeetty epic, also don’t feel bad, I wasn’t feeling irrelevant. I actually think I’m the best person on the forum.After all, without me we wouldn’t have the best topic in the history of forums ‘Cheesy jokes writer edition’.The main reason why I started this topic was because I wanted a higher post count and I…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Awesome! Thank you as well!
- Load More
