@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Sure thing! I’m hoping it’ll take off, since it’s linked to Amazon and all, who’s like one of the biggest powerhouses for books, but we’ll definitely see loll. Good luck on doing yours on your blog! Do you think you’ll ever set up a paywall?
-
Katherine replied to the topic How did you come up with the idea for your current WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-carolineÂ
I do like to talk about how I get my ideas. XDOkay, I’m going to be open here and talk about something that I’ve never talked about with my writing friends before. Most of y’all know about the novel I was writing called Behind the Blade, Without the Wings. But what you didn’t know is that I got the idea for that novel LAST YEAR, a…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
That totally makes sense! I too like more complex characters over simple ones.
-
Lin replied to the topic How did you come up with the idea for your current WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline It’d take too long for me to recount 13 Ways so I’ll just give a quick glossary over some short stories… I guess most of my ideas stem from like images I see in my brain or something that I’m reading at the moment. For example, I was reading a manga and about halfway I thought, What if I did something like this too, except not…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, but I got nothing, to be honest I’m probably the type of person kingdom pen was created for.
The only reason I’m here is because @devastate-lasting tagged me, and I gotta stay on top of the whole ‘staying relevant’ thing y’know?
So yeah, I’m in the same boat as you. I shall watch the upcoming posts on this topic with…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 As a fellow pantser, I am probably not qualified to answer this question. Most of the time I can kind of guess where the climax is by seeing where the falling action starts. But personally I feel like my climaxes are a bit on the bland side.
I think that what I can tell you is go for it, and edit later. After you write it you can…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ahh currently I’m sorting out some homework but I’ll be glad to hop on at some point!
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Ah, sorry I missed you! I was sleeping.
-
Daisy Torres changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Katherine and
Ariel are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Oo, that’s not horrible though! I might need to play with that some day!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@relia HAHAHA look at you XDDD Also, the “real quote” is so good!!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerexi1216 It’s no problem!! And yes, absolutely!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@relia Awesome!! Thanks for joining! Good luck on your chapter ;D May your words be vast in quantity and quality XD
-
Kathleen replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
*gasps* how did you find the Secret Formula to becoming popular of the Kingdom Pen forum???
I thought for sure hiding under the floor boards would keep it safe… Horatio didn’t leak it out to the public again did he?
When he gets back from his hot-air balloon trip, I’m definitely going to have to have a word with him.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Okayy, I finished for today! Thank you for sprinting with me, I hope you got a ton written!!
Fav line: Nightmares were terrible things, but even worse were the nightmares dressed as dreams.
- Load More
