Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

@gracie-j Sure thing! I’m hoping it’ll take off, since it’s linked to Amazon and all, who’s like one of the biggest powerhouses for books, but we’ll definitely see loll. Good luck on doing yours on your blog! Do you think you’ll ever set up a paywall?

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@daisy-torres I hope so too! Don’t see why it wouldn’t! Thanks! It should go over well, I think! (Mainly because I stole the idea from @e-k-seaver and hers has done pretty well! 😉 ) Nah, probably not. I have thought about it, though. So if I don’t end up doing Kindle Vella, I may just do that…We’ll see!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Daisy Torres
        @daisy-torres

@gracie-j Absolutely! Ooo really? Well if it’s working out for both of you, then I may have to try it XD

One thing I already don’t like about Vella is that the descriptions for your novels are verrry limiting. I’m having trouble writing mine for Vella loll. We’ll figure it out tho, it’s fine XD

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
          @gracie-j

@daisy-torres Yes indeedy!

Oy, limiting? Sheesh, I have a hard enough time writing descriptions as it is. Well, good luck with your Vella ventures! 😀 I know you’ll figure it out!

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres

@gracie-j I knoww, same XD And thank you!! Let’s hope so XD

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j

@daisy-torres You’re welcome! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >