@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Anyone want character art? in the forum Art 5 years, 3 months ago
@relia
so fun!! could you do one of a real person like me for  instance?? -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
You would make a good donkey indeed.
10 DIFFERENT ICE CREAM FLAVORS!!!!!
You are preeetty epic if I do say so myself. Consider yourself a part of the epic club
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah wadda you know, I just remembered I went to Canada once, I remember the sun didn’t set till 11:00 at night and honey nut cheerios tasted different… that’s what I remember from Canada
And you guys really love your maple leaves don’t you? like the Wendy’s had a maple leaf instead of an apostrophe’.
Culture shock.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Also, I have no idea why the format of my last post looks all weird, and it wont let me edit it because I refreshed the page :/
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I appreciate the lack of smoke, very thoughtful of you.                                              And I never even considered that the next person to join the forum could be something other than human! that would be quite the predicament.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret assassin Oooo this sounds funn!! (ALso you can’t unfriend me if I unfriend you first muahahahaha)
I will bring potato-chip cookies, topped with broccoli ice cream and decorated with a secret green syrup that tastes oddly like chlorined pool algae and mint! It’s the best. Does wonders for the digestion.
My gift: Well, other…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j I knoww, same XD And thank you!! Let’s hope so XD
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Typewriter77 are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Sounds epic. I will bring brownie cookies (my specialty) and my gift shall be my typical set of questions.
The games sound awesome; I’m willing to give it a try.
Oo, face reveal, how fun!
Hm, not sure what to wear. I think I shall do one of those “Boring Halloween” things and dress up as a lady who’s waiting for a…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams @abigail-m @godlyfantasy12 @nova21 @anyone-who-loves-parties-especially-surprise-ones @kathleenramm @hallie-jean @mkfairygirl @joy-caroline @everyone-I-missed-and-more @everyone-even-if-you-don’t-want-to-I-demand-that-you-come-or-else @shrek
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Lets plan an epic surprise party for the next person to join the forum.
In this forum topic we shall plan an epic surprise party for the next human who joins the forum.
For this party, I have three points.
FIRST: GIFTS AND FOOD
I shall bring le fruit bowl and party poppers. My gift for the newcomer will be a funny joke.
Reply with what you…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Lets plan an epic surprise party for the next person to join the forum.
In this forum topic we shall plan an epic surprise party for the next human who joins the forum.
For this party, I have three points.
FIRST: GIFTS AND FOOD
I shall bring le fruit bowl and party poppers. My gift for the newcomer will be a funny joke.
Reply with what you…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Elfwing are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Guten Tag! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
I love characters that you can’t tell whether to trust or run the opposite direction from. XD And Lord Rodolpho Greco sounds like one of those characters.
I haven’t heard of The River of Time series before, did you enjoy it?
I just watched ATLA a few months ago because my younger brother recommended it, and it’s so fun! (Especially if…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
I love characters that you can’t tell whether to trust or run the opposite direction from. XD And Lord Rodolpho Greco sounds like one of those characters.
I haven’t heard of The River of Time series before, did you enjoy it?
I just watched ATLA a few months ago because my younger brother recommended it, and it’s so fun! (Especially if…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Absolutely! Ooo really? Well if it’s working out for both of you, then I may have to try it XD
One thing I already don’t like about Vella is that the descriptions for your novels are verrry limiting. I’m having trouble writing mine for Vella loll. We’ll figure it out tho, it’s fine XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Loooolll poor characters XDD We really do so much to them T_T
And yeah same, I can’t stand reading or watching any kind of gore or anything, but I do tend to hurt my characters a bit XD Not too much, because if it’s constantly dark, then I tend to lose interest, but definitely enough to spice things up XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oooo congrats for reaching your climax!!!
Idk if they’ll help you much, but some tips I’ve picked up are:
The human brain naturally loves to see character(S) argue with others/themself. They don’t need to just all agree at once on a plan and walk into the epic showdown, let them argue, whether it’s with themselves, or with the…[Read more]
- Load More
