@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
Cool! I just started reading The Wingfeather Saga and I’m a few chapters in.
What makes the series one of your favorite? And do you have a favorite book and character from the series?
ah, yes, C.S. Lewis is amazing. I’ve only read the Chronicles of Narnia and a few of his non-fictional work, but I’ve been wanting to read his space…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Kathleen started the topic What do you do when you hit a roadblock in your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
What do you do when you hit a road-block in your story?
There are usually two things I do.The first thing that helps me the most is talking about it with my siblings. Talking about it and brainstorming ideas together is probably the most helpful thing to me.
However, there are the times when either my siblings have absolutely no interest in…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic PARTY PRIZES! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Prize number one goes to: @daisy-torres
Prize number two goes to: @daisy-torres
Prize number three goes to: @daisy-torres
Congratulations @daisy-torres
Here are your prizes….
Why couldn’t the cracked bowl buy a car?
Because it was broke.


Sorry for the bad face reveal quality, I dropped my phone while taking the…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Hmm, do you have the kindle app? (Also thank you so much for reading it!!!)
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 absolutely not XDD I bet it’s annoying.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Bahaha- *runs* *trips on anchor and tumbles off the ship*
Riiide, my trusty sea waves!! RIDE!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Aww absolutely!!! I hope you like it!!! (That makes me excited XDD)
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@jodi-maile Yayy!! Haha! Well hopefully *fingers crossed* this is a good place to start XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Please help me! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-f Anytime!
-
Lin replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @daisy-torres Ah, yeah, it’s a Japanese site used for making icons and such. It’s all in Japanese and does have it’s, um, share of weird stuff, but most of it is pretty awesome.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@abigail-m THANK YOUU!!! And yayy! I hope you enjoy it!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Loolll that is true XD It’s almost like…. there’s a secret tag/link-eating monster about… but that’s ridiculous, right…?
I will name him Samuel XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Huh! I’ll definitely have to look at that! I’ve never heard of it before
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww thankss!!! That makes me really happy to hear!!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@naninsook Yayy!! Thank you!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Alright! Thank you!
-
Lin replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Ey, while I don’t read much anymore, I’ll be sure to check it out!
- Load More
