Welcome Anatra23!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques Welcome Anatra23!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

@anatra23 Welcome to our kingdom of penners!!!! We like to throw fun welcome parties for newcomers, so consider this your first Writer Partyyy! (Probably. If it’s not, pretend it is XD Jk jk)

Also, for your welcoming present, allow me to ask if you’d like a character drawn?

And here’s a joke!

A pineapple greeted a tree and said, “Hi there, Mr. not-a-pineapple! How ya doing?”

The tree said, “I’m just pine.”

@elfwing
      @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 @whoever else is on rn Come say hi!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Daisy Torres.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Daisy Torres.

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Daisy Torres
      @daisy-torres

(Also I’m so sorry, I meant this to be in the “General writing discussions” topic x_x)

@godlyfantasy12
        Yayy you’re on! Come say hi!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Daisy Torres.

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Elfwing
        @elfwing
          • Total Posts: 486

I will ask my questions after

mwahaha

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Daisy Torres
          @daisy-torres

@elfwing XDD Yeah I sorta just remembered we need to wait until they say something…

Elfwing
            @elfwing

same lol. and we cant delete topics, can we? ahhhhhh

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
              @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
                • Total Posts: 133

@elfwing @daisy-torres

I think the forum moderator can delete posts….

But it should be fine.

oh wait i need to add a joke…..

JOKE!

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

*Hides behind hands* They’re coming for me–I just know it! I’ll be banned from the kingdom now–ahhhhh!!

(Jk I should be fine, and the moderators are super nice and understanding and stuff………)

Elfwing
                  @elfwing

@not-so-secret-assassin

*gasps

be careful!! if you do too many more posts you won’t be a wise jester anymore.

you’ll just be…

a jester

Anatra
                    @anatra23
                      • Total Posts: 211

Goodness, thank you so much for the welcome!

Character drawn? I may just take you up on that sometime.

Daisy Torres
                      @daisy-torres

@anatra23 Absolutely!! And yayy, I love drawing characters, so let me know any time!

Next joke!

A weasel walks into a restaurant.

The waitress asks what he wants to drink.

“Pop,” goes the weasel.

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@anatra23 Oh! I have an idea for a party game!

Everyone should go around sharing their darkest writing secret.

Mine? I one time fell asleep while writing, and when I awoke, I had written “First, we need to follow the menu. We need to find the shrimp.” Except the scene was a very serious, very non-shrimp-cooking prison break scene in a sci-fi novel…… XD XD XD

Anatra, as our newest member, you can go first, and then tag someone else to go if you’d like!

Oh!! Also! Here is my infamous German Chocolate Cake! (I’m assuming you like chocolate cake XD) *holds up a brightly colored platter of delicious cake*

Anatra
                          @anatra23

I appreciate the song now circling in my head. Luv that one.

I’m rly sorry, but for some reason I can’t think of any jokes right now, lol.

Thanks for making me laugh.

Anatra
                            @anatra23

That’s hilarious.

And you would be right to assume I love cake.

This story was super embarrassing back when, but now it’s kinda funny.

So, back when I was about four, I would jot down random ideas in a little notebook and pretend to be a journalist. So several years ago, my siblings and I found my old book, and read through it. The most embarrassing fanfiction Disney princess story met our poor little curious eyes. My little sister and older brother would never let me hear the end of my ridiculous fanfic, until the book mysteriously disappeared(idk wut happened…) when they  finally dropped it. Now and then my sister will tease me about it, but thankfully they now have no evidence.

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@anatra23 Haha same XDD Np!

Lolll thank you, thank you XD

Awww that image of a 4 year old writing fanfic and pretending to be a journalist is adorable though XD  (Ohh yeah, I’m sure no one has a clue where it went….  I, too, have been victim of such mysterious circumstances….)

Gracie J.
                                @gracie-j
                                  • Total Posts: 1789

@anatra23 Wait. What’s this? A party has begun and I…I wasn’t invited?

I guess I should have seen that coming.

ANYWAY! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, lovely new member! As previously mentioned, this is your surprise party…not to mention it’s also a costume party, which explains why I’m dressed like a pirate. In case you’re worried, I haven’t dropped a pistol or accidentally stabbed someone since 1709, so you should be safe.

Here. Have a blondie. They’re butterscotch. Extra butter. Extra scotch.

I should also have a bottle of rum around here somewhere if you get thirsty… *shuffles around* *rummages through cabinets and drawers*

Aha! Found it!

Oh! And here’s my list of book recs to give you. Because that’s my gift to you. For being here. Book recs. Because I’m actually the Official Annoyance Book Influencer of Kingdom Pen, sooooo. Yeah.

Let’s seeeeeeee…I highly recommend Gone with the Wind, Pride and Prejudice, and Held Captive by Grace A. Johnson. The first two are internationally acclaimed masterpieces and the last one? Well, I’ve heard a few good things. You might enjoy it. Author’s giving out free e-copies, so there’s that.

ANYWAY! I think all the good questions have been asked, so I just have one for you: you are a human, aren’t you? Because dragons aren’t allowed, soooooo.

Welp. I’ve gotta run. I’ve just received word that the Royal Navy is after me for piracy, so I best get a move on… Toodles!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >