Welcome Anatra23!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques Welcome Anatra23!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

@gracie-j Bahaha- *runs* *trips on anchor and tumbles off the ship*

Riiide, my trusty sea waves!! RIDE!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Anatra
      @anatra23
        • Total Posts: 211

@gracie-j Thank you for the welcome.

Should I be worried about the pirate thing? A book influencer? I can respect that.

Actually, in answer to your question, I am legally a duck since America, so don’t worry about the dragon thing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Anatra.
        Anatra
        @anatra23

@Kathleenramm

*Sips soda* aahhh. Much appreciated.

I do actually enjoy mostly fictional fantasy, especially if it’s clean and/or written by a Christian author. I.E. The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson, or like, any C. S. Lewis  10/10

Movies, that’s harder. I love quite a bit of different genres when it comes to cinema.

Gracie J.
          @gracie-j
            • Total Posts: 1789

@daisy-torres Pfffffft…

@anatra23
            You’re welcome.

Worried? Ha. ha. ha. Who said anything about being worried? Me? Hurting people? Never! Ha!

Not a dragon? Whew! I was worried for a minute there! Oh, wait. A duck? You’re not one of those annoying ducks, are you? ‘Cuz I was knew a duck who drove me crazy about grapes…*shudders* I haven’t trusted ducks ever since. But, I mean, I’m sure you’re a nice, quiet duck. Aren’t you?

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Kathleen
            @kathleenramm
              • Total Posts: 635

@anatra23

Cool! I just started reading The Wingfeather Saga and I’m a few chapters in.

What makes the series one of your favorite? And do you have a favorite book and character from the series?

ah, yes, C.S. Lewis is amazing. I’ve only read the Chronicles of Narnia and a few of his non-fictional work, but I’ve been wanting to read his space series. Have you read it?

Anatra
              @anatra23

@Kathleenramm

Yay!

Well, partially cuz it was written by Andrew Peterson and my family has been a fan of his songs since when my dad was in college, and partly because for his first batch of novels, it’s incredibly well written. The first book doesn’t really catch on until a few chapters in, but he does so well at captivating the audience as you read it. Especially with The Monster in the Hollows. A great mark of a true author is being able to wrap your audience around you finger as they read. And he really made me feel for some of the characters.

A favorite character? Prolly Tink, Podo or Oscar.

I have actually never read C.S. Lewis’ space series. I don’t think I’ve heard of it.

Anatra
                @anatra23

@gracie-j

you’ll have to decide abt the annoying part : }

Anatra
                  @anatra23

@ariel-f

Much appreciated. I do enjoy mostly writing fiction, and mainly fantasy at that. Creating my own world and building off of this one always interested me.

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

OH I GET IT

@writerlexi1216

Dip? You’re too kind.

@devastate-lasting

1. Painting. Music.

2. Fantasy.

3. A novel abt 59,000 words long currently. (It’s nearly done and I am so proud of all that my baby has grown to be.)

4. Star Wars, Wingfeather Saga, Percy Jackson, RANGERS APPRENTICE BABY, LOTR, most marvel(movies, some comics)–I don’t discriminate.

5. I like to play classical on piano, and pick out pop melodies, mostly I enjoy listing to pop and movie soundtracks.

6. I can’t say I’ve encountered many extraordinary desserts. Lava cake would be the top of my favorite delicious wonders, tho.

7. On a good day, yes. I enjoy it.

thanks for the questions, Lin!

Ariel
                    @ariel-f
                      • Total Posts: 50

@anatra23

Cool! I’ve actually been thinking about creating my own world lately, but so far, I’ve just stuck to real-world and historical fiction.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >