@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Fonts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline runs through documents
Currently using:
Fu Family Boarding House – Calisto MT
Those Who Were Given Another Yesterday – Candara
They Called Him Lang – Californian FB
The Mafia of Heather Flights – Linux Libertine Display G (might change again later)
A Land of Wind and Roses – Corbel
As you can see from the amount of C fonts, I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Gotta jump out of here with 234 words written in my wip!!! THANKS for the sprint!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join until I have to hop off for supper. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 Awesome quiz! I got Dylan.
Ah, here’s the most recent WIP playlist I made for Ravens of the Valley…it’s kind of dark.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
@ariel-f Hahaha yuuupp *sweats nervously* I’ve done that too… Thankfully most of my pins were junk tho so I just deleted it XD You know, I thiiink if you go into settings, you can change it?
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic How do you name your characters? in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks for the tag!!
I like taking random objects nearby and scrambling the names. For instance–*glances around, spots Aloe Vera Plant* Vera, Lova, Lera, Ava, Alva, Alvera, Valora, and there’s tons more you could take from that XD That’s my favorite way lolll.
(I loove the name “Sky” for a dog! I’m about to get a new dog and I’m…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic PARTY PRIZES! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Thank youu! *Throws some patriotic m&ms at you* Happy Independence Day!!
(Also has anyone noticed how most countries’ independence days are because of England? XD)
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline thanks for the tag!!!
@nova21 Oooo this is such a cool idea!! I’ll def think about things to share!! Thank youuu <3
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thanks for the tag!! I’d love to!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nanisnook @faith-q @writerlexi1216
I’m so sorry I missed y’alls sprints!!🙁 I hadn’t been on the internet much lately. But maybe we can sprint sometime soon? Hope your writings are going great!!!! 🙂 <333
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Anatra are now friends 5 years, 2 months ago -
Kathleen replied to the topic PARTY PRIZES! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Man, those patriotic m&ms look pretty tasty. Were going to have to have another surprise party so that I can get another chance at winning some. Plus the last party was pretty fun, even if it was a bit chaotic.
As for party gift prizes, I’d love a gift of maybe a sentence (or maybe even a paragraph) of story you’ve…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Also, there’s a challenge on my friend’s blog if you want to check it out: https://allieandersen.com/this-weekend-only-read-dragon-eggplant-for-free/ Basically, the important thing is getting people to read “Dragon Eggplant” and leave a comment. 🙂 Thank you for all your help!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
So, I’m tagging a bunch of people cuz I don’t know who will be interested, but please the post above! 🙂
@writerlexi1216 @kathleenramm @abigail-m @faith-q @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @nova21 @ariel-f @keilah-h @nanisnook @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams @ribbonash @imwritehere1920 @beth-darlene @lydia-s @buildsbygideon @devastate-lasting @reli…[Read more]
-
Katherine started the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Hey, y’all!!!!!!! So, I wanted to share with you about a story my FABULOUS friend wrote. Her story called “Dragon Eggplant” was published by Havok. And from July 2nd through July 4th, you can read her story for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE I tell ya! (That’s a great deal!😉) She’s a talented writer, and all her stories are amazing! Anyway, here’s the…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
@ariel-f Ikr?? Sammeee. I’m trying not to be findable online as muuch as possible XD I’m curious how well I can keep it up. Sadly, I did terribly because I helped illustrate a thing with my real name attached, so it’s still up there anyway XD Otherwise, I’m almost unfindable tho!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic PARTY PRIZES! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Oh woww, patriotic m&ms?? For me? Thanksss.
Lolll, your dented can just made me snort. Sadly, I was drinking tea, so my sofa is sad. It doesn’t like rain–flavored or not.
I feel attacked by the book, which is good, because that means that if someone ever tries to break into my house, I’ll have a terrific new w…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 2 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic What do you do when you hit a roadblock in your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
@kathleenramm I basically procrastinate it a lot and work on something else until the impending deadline forces me to write. It’s a recurring cycle. It’s very painful.
- Load More
