@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much. This was very helpful. 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi! *Enthusiastic wave* Good to see you around. I haven’t been the steadiest on here myself. Work and the real world call.
Ah, interesting question! I think the Black Mongoose answered it pretty well. (Now I know who to tag when I have a similar question. Bwahaha!)
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey everybody!
I haven’t been on here for some time because, well, LIFE.But I need your guys’ help on something.
So I have this character that needs to fall off a three-story roof, be generally okay, and have it be realistic. (if that’s even possible)
Could you guy please help me?
@FreedomWriter76 @KattheWriter @Elishavet Pidyon @Rylie…[Read more]
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey, Hannah! Nice to meet you, too! 😀 I also found out about Kingdom Pen from YWW. Are you still on Ydubs? I’m leaving the community in a few days sadly.
Are pancakes your favorite breakfast food?
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Here I am with another super late reply XD
Wow, your story sounds really interesting and I love the message! I’m already hooked. 😀 How is the writing going?
XD That’s cool, though! So, do you like to drink coffee everyday or just occasionally?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I Found the MERCH! (Was I supposed to?) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 2 months ago
Woah, how did you find it? There must have been some runaway link somewhere or something lol.
You didn’t miss it, you found it early! 😂 I’m still finishing up all the details of the shop, but the merch will be officially out very soon!
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
GUYS! My touchpad finally works again!!! It has been useless for the past 2 years and SUDDENLY it started working again, sorry this is very random it just made me happy 😀
ALSO, I’m writing a chapter in Bronwen’s story and (assuming I’m able to work up the courage to share my writing) I will post it on the forum for y’all to read and critique, if…[Read more] -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 I’m 15 and homeschooled TOO 😃 we should start a club 🤯 ( sorry I just realized there were 3 pages on this topic lol)
Also WOWW I love your writing!!! I LOVE STEVE he needs a hug ahhh :,( I really love how you write dialogue! It feels very natural and like you would hear it in the actual Marvel movies!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic ~ A Cold, a Baby, and a Surprise ~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
😭💖💖💖 CUUUUTE
I love Morgan I wanna hug her so bad, and the first scene with Pepper and Tony was ADORABLEEE
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon aww I love that moodboard! It feels really innocent and dreamy, like lying in a sunny meadow and imagining fairies in the flowers 🥰✨
@katthewriter OOH I really adore the color scheme and the lyrics, it looks so great 🤩
@dreedomwriter76 I already feel so bad for Leon even tho I don’t know much about his story D: Y’all are so…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Really struggling with opening chapters… in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
Aw, you’re super welcome!!! I’m so glad I was able to help!💗 And, YAY, I’m so happy to hear you love your new chapters now!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re fine! =)
At first I didn’t know if it fit, but I just found out my sister is an Advocate. It makes sense now.
I know! It’s a tad frustrating at times.
I think DaithÃ’s acts of service, because if he loves you, he’ll do anything for you. He doesn’t trust words anymore, and he’s very prickly.
But I’ll…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Its Regulus Black
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 @freedomwriter76 @hellofellowhuman
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
I did my first mood board and it’s actually kinda good?? Dunno who’s read HP or not but he’s a character who’s mentioned and your learn a bit about but he died way before the books start.
The words with “I tried to scream, but my head was underwater. They called me…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
OOOO did someone say PERSONALITY TYPES?!
My beloved MC Bronwen is an INTJ-T (turbulent architect). She has a tough outer shell and she can take a lot before she finally snaps. He greatest and most well-kept secret is that she is secretly a cinnamon bun 🤫 All 3 of her friends are feelers, so she’s the voice of reason. However, she can be very hard…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
I do not have a blog yet, but I’m planning on starting an art blog soon! I would post my sketchbook pages, finished ✨masterpieces✨, random writing and whatever I feel like.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
- elk season montana
- wars during 1970s
- downtown whitefish
This is rather tame, most of my characters incur terrible injuries at some point in their stories so my search history is usually a bit more disturbing lol 🤦♀️
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline that sounds like a book that would make me cry buckets AHH that’s so sweet 🥺💖💖💖
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
*Flings open door*
Hi!! I’m back!!!
Okay, everyone’s stuff was awesome, I love y’all’s characters, and we definitely need a Q and A. Or two. Or twenty.
However, I wanted to introduce NadÃan a little better. She’s such a sweet little girl. Her name means something like “light of hope” in the Eirtanian tongue, and it…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Poor Riker. That does make a lot of sense though.
Yeah, I’m definitely one of those authors with random research. I know the personalities for all my MCs, and one of my SCs too.
Hearts of Gold
Zlatan is ISFJ-T, or a turbulent defender. His love language is acts of service, which often manifests in close attention.
Vulkasin is…[Read more]
- Load More
