@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Go right ahead!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Awwwww, that is SO sweet! And sad. I love it.
Should I do one for Davan? (Viktor’s older brother who was stillborn) Grayson’s collage is making me think of him.
And because it also gave me random inspiration, here’s a bit from my little side stories.
 “We’ll name him Davan.” Amicai said softly, his voice crushed in grief.…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff…a lot of other stuff.
Ooo, medieval history is one of my top favorite things to research, especially random stories and/or grave sites.
The colors change per book so;
Heart of Gold: white, grey, vermilion, juniper green, cold black, and…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
That’s awesome! To be completely frank, I only know two songs on there by name, but they totally fit!
I really like God Only Knows. (My Mama likes For King and Country)
Poor Jayden. *Sniff*
So, I have a list of 26 songs all for Kingdom of Shadows, and ranging from atmospheric instrumental to character songs. Here are…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 4 years ago
@microphage6032 It’s about a guy who’s brother becomes a serial killer so he goes out to find him, but the only problem is everyone thinks he’s his brother. A retelling of the prodigal son, Cain and Abel, etc. It’s set on a different planet and there’s some things here and there but otherwise not too many sci-fi elements in it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
How do you find so many songs for one character?! I can’t find that many for an entire series…*sigh*
Although to be sure, I am rather picky over how both the music and all the lyrics fit.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Until this point I haven’t truly understood what an AU was. Thank you for explaining it.
Actually, sort of? Not really. I guess I’m more likely to write “lost fragments” of my stories. You know, parts that I love, but that happen outside of the book. They’ll probably end up in an index thing in the back of my books, if I ever finish…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@ava-blue Yea, I have a cyberpunk AU for one, and school AUs for others, but I only really work on them when I’m super bored.
-
Lin replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 4 years ago
@microphage6032 Sounds a little like Cells at Work, heh. Right now I’m working on a sci-fi novel, though I wouldn’t necessarily call it full sci-fi or my main genre.
-
Lin replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 My username is lyz
-
Lin replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes pwease :3
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic How soon should the MC's misbelief come in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Whalekeeper I think it could work! But I think the character’s desire and fear, whatever they may be, have to be very strong motivators. And (as far as my un-extensive knowledge goes) they should probably not come into conflict with the character’s misbelief.
Anyways, I think that would totally work fine, especially because her misbelief is…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue started the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Since the subject came up recently, it got me curious.
Do you guys have any AUs (alternate universes) of your own stories and characters? I personally have quite a few, and sometimes I end up working on them more than my actual WIP. I enjoy them because it’s almost like writing fanfiction for your characters, and it’s a lot more relaxed than…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@loopylin ooooh…. ouch… no…. *shakes head in disappointment before smashing buzzer* DRRRNT
Bossy’s full name is Bossy Fatcat McKee (neé Mergowie). Bernice is Bronwen’s middle name, my incorrect accomplice.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
That’s okay! I was still sorta “logged in” on our Chromebook, so maybe it just wouldn’t let me log in on a different device. I don’t know. Whatever the reason, I can get on if I use my Chromebook, and it does work best on the Chromebook, so I’ll just use that. 🙂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I totally get that! We’ll see if I actually use it or not…. Or if I end up just accumulating goals…..
Anyway, I’ll probably be on here more than on there, since I’ll be avoiding looking at my unfinished projects. Lol!
Also, it’s not actually letting me on there at all, so there’s that.
What does it mean if…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@loopylin JAA NORGE good choice bro
MEL 💖👄💖Â I know we already know each other but you have to answer my questions anyways because I have a water pistol 🔫😈
- Who would win in a fight: Voldemort or Loki?
- should I wear my chicken hat for my yearbook pictures when I graduate? idk it just occurred to me and I thought it best to seek your counsel
…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I don’t remember exactly when…I wasn’t on here yet. But anyway, several years ago KP…well crashed. Hard. It was down for quite some time (again, I don’t remember how long, or know the exact details).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
High moon, was this fox angry. No wonder. He’d lost Lynn.
Eva looked concerned and a little afraid l. Zlatan laid a hand on her shoulder, for a moment pulling her attention away from the sulking lad.
“Not your fault, Eva.”
She smiled a little. “Thank you, Zlatan. It means a l…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A little gasp is heard from a shadowy corner. On further inspection, a cloaked figure can be seen.Â
You caught me!
So…
Yes, I’m enjoying reading this. My knowledge of Marvel has extended to people’s names. XD
I love the way you’re building the kids as each one slowly opens up. It’s really fun to read!
*Slips back into…[Read more]
- Load More
