@loopylin
Active 12 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIIII!!!! Glad you’re back!! I was thinking about you the other day! Good to know you’re alive lol! 😁
Lol glad I’m still alive, too!
Yeah I’m doing pretty well! I hope you are, too!
Hi welcome back! It’s good to see you too. Makes me happy when older KPers come back <3
I don’t even feel like an old KPer but I gue…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t write animal characters. I can’t get into it like people. lol.
Thanks for the invite!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello! Hope you’ve been doing well <3
I’ve wanted this instrument for years. I’ll send you a picture of mine when I get it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just in case anyone is backing out because they don’t have animal characters, let me say: that’s okay.
You can create an animal character, or you can actually…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
Flare and Ben looked at on another. They nodded. Off they went towards the river jumping roof over roof.
Ben felt tired, of course he’s tired, he’s old. I’m getting too old for this, Ben thought as he landed on a roof, catching h…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Next chapter! I’ts been a while since I’ve done two chapters in one week, but I got excited by this one and put off some school. So here you go!
This is the chapter where my book will be redeemed in the eyes of Ellette, Ducktactor, and Stephie. I hope you’re all…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know if any of you can, but I thought I’d just ask a bunch of people if they wanted to join the Animal RP. I know some are already…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow
Next chapter. This was getting a little long and I realized I didn’t have too much planned for chapter the 26th, so I decided to move the climax of the rescue into the next chapter. I should hopefully get that to you by the end of this week.
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin
Thanks girl! < 3
Oh yeah, probably. It's fine lol! Grammer nazziness is only annoying when it's done for the sole purpose of being right, and I know you're not like that.Thank you XD idk! Honestly, it's kinda a blessing and a curse. Sometimes, I feel emotions so strongly that I get all confused and overstimulated… but if it's not too…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 1 year, 10 months ago
To be remembered not by flowers
One day, there was a little girl tree. Her trunk sprouted from the ground, firm and stable. She loved the summer, autumn, fall, and even the winter. Her roots took hold into the ground and grew deep and firm.
When next winter came, the wind was cold. It blew her over, and her trunk toppled. The other trees…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin The duality of authorkind haha
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, you had to fill out a form with your account information and then they were supposed to send you an email in a few days I think with your password and how to navigate the forum. It took her a couple weeks to send me my confirmation email and login information.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Yaayyy the Loops likey
Now I’m really curious what all the characters want their wishes to be. I think I know Dante’s maybe.
So, as it happens, I am curious too. XD I have some idea of how each character would act in a survival scenario, and everyone wants to survive, buuuuuut I don’t know what each character would wish for. I have gue…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad he’s doing better. I’ll keep praying!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow
Sadly, I do not know if I am going to get another chapter to you this week. I had a plan for it, and it was going well, but then one of my characters was taken hostage and is threatening to ruin the whole rescue mission and I can’t figure out how to get him out of there. Alan…[Read more]
- Load More
