@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Is sick and has nothing to do* *Proceeds to spend 2 hours reading the whole thing and summarizing it* Okay, I’ve got a crazy summary for y’all.
Fantasy Adventure RP so far
“Your characters have been summoned to a fantastical world where war rages between an evil Dark Lord and a determined resistance.” – Jonas
On the outskirts of the city…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks!
Just worked on some lore for that very character, too. It’s funny how fast he’s developed since I just finalized what his name and backstory would be.
I was gonna lore dump but decided this isn’t the place for that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
He has at least one brother, or brother-in-arms.
He stands up for what’s right, even if it leads to conflict.
He knows falconry and how to battle on horseback.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I must confess I was excited to see what Jonas cooked up for the future plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, that is alright! Tell me if you need to swap emails or if you have some way to find mine. (I don’t remember everyone who knows my email, lol.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
If it helps, I can skim through this roleplay and write a summary so people are caught up on the characters and action. Might be easier for people to hop back in if they want to start this up again. Just say the word, @jonas
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes will find a way back to y’all if Rallascant accepts the trade
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’d love to, I just don’t see myself having the time. I’m leaving in July for a big trip across country, plus I’m doing a tone of my own writing and editing, and running a business. I think I might be swamped. 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks for asking! I almost forgot, lol.
We got our whole HVAC system and water heater replaced Monday and Tuesday. So we had to drop a chunk of cash on that, but at least it’s done and we won’t have to worry about figuring out how to fix it!
Thanks for praying, y’all! <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
26-27!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Done at :01 because I need to get some sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 to outline a fancy schmancy character arc. :p
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Actually yes, thx for asking.
I haven’t had beef in a while, but my Lymes has been bothering me in other ways since then. We talked to the doctor yesterday (that was when we could make the appointment) and she ordered some blood tests, so we need to schedule and do that. Hopefully that clears up exactly what’s happening, as she only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Random question! Anyone else watch the new How to Train Your Dragon movie? I thought it was really good. Not quite better than the original, but they didn’t butcher it either (something Disney keeps doing with their recent remakes)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae thanks!
His team calls him Jon. Technically it’s from his middle name, cause his first name is Alex, and one of his teammates shares that name, so he insisted on them calling him by his middle name so that it’d be less confusing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
