@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @shadow
Thank you ladies sooo much for the feedback!! It makes me even more excited to dive into the third draft! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve been here for too long. Finishing at :50. Good night, everyone. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Me: “What do you think of this?” *Shows him a specific plot point*
S: “Eh…”
Me: “What’s wrong?”
S: “You don’t know enough about electromagnetic transmitters. But your magic system is extremely complex and depends on much more than this. How do you know you aren’t making ridiculous mistakes? You’ll make me look stupid. I’m only as smart as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Plotting at :45! Join if you like.
Usually no one is on, unfortunately. So today is Bring-your-character-to-work Day. *Plops Seb on the floor* *Pats his head*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint yeah if you made another site I’d join it!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
I think it’s a viable idea to make another website. I still think it would not be ideal, since we have so much history here and I’m assuming it would be difficult to move everything. But I’m not putting down the idea. Some of my irl friends had a roleplay that turned into a huge campaign, and they made a website for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Calling on our local Canadian
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
They look great!! Jason’s is so funny. I like the “better idiots” quote and the one about hiding the parts. 😂😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
#AdoptRiker
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Ron, yeah, but I like Jason a lot too!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
you really should. I love the style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m glad you like them. Help you picture the characters a bit more?
Who’s is your favorite. (I would guess Ron, but maybe not)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle so many funny quotes lollllll
Jason’s one repeatedly misspelling “engineer” made me laugh
- Load More

