@loopylin
Active 6 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Same here…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Drafting a short story. :15
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww! Jonathan and Amber and Leo were so cute. 🥰
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Okay awesome! That is not really a feeling I want you to have. XD -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Researching other ethnic backgrounds feels so much harder than I want it to be. So many different places, so many different people.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you very much!
Of course! *Tips hat*
That was really helpful about the description thing. I think that makes more sense. I wonder too if I over-did the “buzz” words in dystopian literature because I was trying to cut down on description. XD I’ll totally look at that.
I get that. Descriptive words have so many different quali…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! I’m glad you liked it! Yep, Jonathan and Michael are back!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! Jonathan and Michael are back!!
These were great chapters. I can’t wait for 618 (Rory?) to meet the rebellion. (I’m assuming that will happen, anyway.)
@liberty, I think they were your comments? I really hope you’re wrong about Michael dying. 🥺😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. Well good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Ooo yay! So glad!
Yes… I did…. (I have an aspiring pilot of a brother with pilot friends, so yes. XD) but I also invented this plane so I have a little leeway.
why, did something stand out that seemed incorrect?
-
Esther replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I was going to share my thoughts, but then this thread would start to become redundant, lol! I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. And as for the passage people keep referencing about food offered to idols and becoming a stumbling block, that’s 1 Corinthians 8.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO MORE NEW CHAPTERS. FOUR IN TOTAL TODAY.
And goodnight.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@theducktator
I’m glad you’re happy with Evan’s board. How is Evan the duck btw?Sounds good! I’ll be looking forward to sunday comments!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS. Possibly more later.
-
whaley replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh cheese and crackers, now I’m worried everyone’s gonna think I’m a horrible person
-
whaley replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I just released that band might cause you pain to look up because the Google search makes them look satanic. 😅😭 They do not worship a demon, point blank, and I can explain that if need be.
-
whaley replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey! 🙂 I haven’t thought about this in a long time, but I agree with everyone else on this thread. Just because a genre of music has been used to spread bad messages does not mean the genre itself is bad.
Take jazz, for example. There are many different jazz songs, and these songs have been the backdrop for cozy, peaceful memories…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you very much!
That was really helpful about the description thing. I think that makes more sense. I wonder too if I over-did the “buzz” words in dystopian literature because I was trying to cut down on description. XD I’ll totally look at that.
Hmmm, that’s interesting what you are saying aboyt the Christianity thing.…[Read more]
- Load More
